Thursday, May 21, 2009

Case of the Pool Covet again

And they found a ball....
Gonna get me some plastic...they couldn't get enough of this.




DA TIMBERWOLVES TEAM..



OF COURSE they threw Coach Greer in...




Sam's end of Baseball season party was at the Palmer's...and yep...they've got a pool. Yep I was/am in deep covet...it never goes away...maybe before I'm a GrandMom? The water was 85 degrees..yum...it relaxes me to the core. I love it when NICE GREAT people get to have nice great things. This season is our first time meeting the Palmer's and we loved them from the start.





2 comments:

About us said...

I didn't know that Ray (Greer) is a coach! He was my boss for 4 years at Modus Media....Ha ha ha If you see him again tell him Jeni says Hi.

Jamie and Julie said...

It's hard especially when you grew up with a pool in back yard...