Sunday, May 31, 2009

Don't BLINK!!!! IT IS TRUE!!!!!




Josh, really, REALLY...this IS our BACKYARD!!!! Your Momma FINALLY got this dream!!!! 2 loungers, 3 jet packs!!!! We got an AMAZING deal on this used one that is EXACTLY the model I have on my vision board! The electrician comes tomorrow to do the wiring and the chemicals should be all regulated and ready to go by Tuesday night...it feels like I am 4 years old and Santa is never coming!!! I can hardly wait! Dad is even excited!!! And just in time for Sheri's visit!!! I think we will ALL appreciate it. The whole HOT WATER thing is DEEP in the Broadhurst genes....here is what Preston wrote: "NICE......I don't know if you know this or not, but I really, REally, REALLY like hot tubs. No, I love them. Perhaps more than I love Jeremi! So, I don't know how serious you are about "the wee hours of the morning", but I will be there with or without anyone else........Perpetually hot water is all I need in heaven (or on earth) to make me feel like a GODDDDDDD!!!!!!!"

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Don't worry buddy...when you get home you can be in charge of who gets in and when for the first month!!!!






1 comment:

The Patty Cake House said...

That looks like sooooo much fun!!!! When I move home to Utah I am coming over!!!! :) I think I just invited myself to your house. :) Your yard is absolutely gorgeous - I bet it is one of your favorite places to be!