Sunday, May 17, 2009

Joshy

Joshy...I love you...all day Friday I was EXCITED for you to get your new companion. Give us all the details. I got a letter from Greg yesterday and I LOVED it...he sure misses you. You are true brothers. Michael is toughing it out in Miami. Sam's High School baseball season is over and now he will start summer ball in a week. Spencer was just taken to Boise by a bunch of men for a tournament--they wanted him for his scratch handicap and he didn't disappoint...he won all three days and took the individual over all on the last day...the men were from Megan's work (her CEO and other guys). Megan is hanging with Jacob and Travis and Kylie. Dad just got back from Guatemala and Nicaragua. Steve Mortenson got called to Atlanta ,Georgia. The Lindon Pool is looking SO COOL...you'll be excited to see it. We can't WAIT for it to open. It FINALLY feels like summer is coming. I am wondering now the rains are for you..??? It's late...I will dream of you for sure...let's meet at Brick Oven and bring Greg with you!

No comments: