Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Decide what you WANT, Learn to ASK for it.....

We watched the DVD HOW DO YOU KNOW last night. The writers tried too hard on the conversations. BUT...they struck something inside with the psychologist scene where she asks "Do you have any, just like, GENERAL advice that covers ALL problems?" To which the Psychologist replies "Yes, ...Decide WHAT YOU WANT, and LEARN HOW TO ASK FOR IT."

SO...I KNOW what I want. I want my home paid for and retirement secure. I'd really like to be financially in a place where I get to CREATE from the other side....where people bring ME projects asking for funding...and then we build them out. I want to conquer my weight and not feel picked on doing it. I want to spend MANY lazy days this summer relaxing by the pool with favorite friends and family with out money worries. I would like to help the world in a significant way.

OKAY...so now WHO IS IT EXACTLY THAT I AM ASKING??????? Just putting it out there.

No comments: