Saturday, March 19, 2011

Fast catch up.

Jury Duty "try out" again on Monday.
Largest full moon in 20 years but we can't see it for all the snow clouds.
Tsunami and thoughts of all they have gone through really affecting all parts of my mind and soul.
Running outside again instead of circles at the REC CENTER makes my soul soar...ran over 2 miles this morning with NO MEMORY of where I'd been or how I'd gotten there...listening to a great book from AUDIBLE.COM-- "The Biology of Belief" which oddly referenced that kind of an experience where your sub conscious takes over. Much more aware of the last 5miles.
Sam pitches AMAZINGLY in his last 2 games. I am so in love with him and so in like with baseball. And his whole team.
JAKE is home.
Josh came home for the weekend to be here for Jale's homecoming :)
Michael has been here this weekend :)
Megan is almost done with her MBA...turning in her final assignments.
Spencer getting ready for the mission. May 4th feels like its RUNNING at me at full speed.
Everyone wants to know where I've been, why not writing here...feeling a FUNK over the whole 2 year gone thing. NO MISSIONS IN MY WORLD!!!
March Madness has taken over our TV, conversations, our everything. Jimmer Jimmer Jimmer!
My heart weeps for Davies, Davies, Davies.
Trying to calm my nervous real estate heart with no closes for March, but several BIG exciting deals ahead. Working with INCREDIBLE people on GREAT projects.
Dreaming of opening the pool . Dreaming of a body from days past.
Joined Weight watchers. They don't wire your mouth shut. They don't give you a 1200 calorie a day cook. How is it suppose to work?
Reading 5 books at once as usual...but ALL are LOVELY!
Weary of the cold and gray.
Loving that ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.
Cute shellac toes done at Kim Nails.
Netflix Gosford Park and Daniel Deronda and ANYTHING Masterpeice or BBC. I am a Netflix convert.
St. Patrick's day thoughts of the Francis Moran and all he accomplished in his life, and how it led me to finding Alana.
Sam and friends off to the High School "T" to kiss some girls under the FULL MOON so he can become a TRUE "T-WOLF" even though they can't SEE the full moon.
Hot tub still daily calls my name.

No comments: