Thursday, June 23, 2011

Letter from Spencer 23 June 2011

so stephen got in yesterday, and dont worry the betos was not needed he cheered me up beyond belief considering that i didnt even need it but still it was so awesome. i ate dinner with him and we talked im so pumped for us to both get back and talk. mom next time you try just send it refrigerated with frozen liquid and dont tell anybody whats in it. it will work . it worked with the salsa, which i would also love again, also thanks for being the best seriously i love and get excited every monday for packages. also that cup cake place in orem, also not a bad idea haha, but seriously you dont have too. also i talked to my mission president yesterday, it was his first day! and he said i will need more ties that are not made of silk, cuz all of mine are and i guess its not worth paying the money to dry clean them every week because i guess the humidity kills them so give that job to bam or michael and josh and tell them to send me some sick ties that are paisly, i love paisly, navy blue baby blue just whatever looks good michael will be a good judge, just three or four though cuz i can buy more myself later in sc. also mom is there money on my card? just dont want to spend unless therer is, we wanna eat at the temple and i need scrip covers so ya, anyways i love you guys so much and seriously i dont know how michael and josh even considered extending i need my momma and my fam haha but im doing good. mike cooper wrote me this week, and im writing him today, amy didnt write me, what happened are they still freinds? my ankle is good but i have something to confess, mom my knees and ankles have problems haha, the doc says its from thoughs pains i had as a kid and my brain surgury cuz i went from extremely active to not active back to extremely active, the cartoledge in my knees and ankles are shot and i need glucosomine, this is why they started to pop super bad, could you get some over the counter and send it to me? my doc said 1000 mgs a day. how did bam do with his tournament tell me thats what i look forward to most so next dear elder send it over. thanks for all that you do for me mom even when im gone i love love love love love you. and miss you too death. cant wait to hug you again. this week was not that cool except my district leaves in a week and a half now and im jealous, me and elder hansen have to wait an extra week, which is actually making my whole mission one week later , sorry mom you can get mad at them if you want too. i cant wait to get to sc and chill with the hispanics and baptize some hijos de dios, so so pumped. i love you guys please get that stuff to me this week my knees are strugglin from all the sitting down. love you dad, thanks again for being the best example, tell sam and the kids and the whole fam, i love them. please tell me how michael king is doing , he has not written for a little and i am a little worried. love you fam love you mom, love you blog send me some pics so i can see how the summers going still have not seen the kittens. love everyone!!!!!

No comments: