Monday, June 27, 2011

Letter to Spencer 27 June 2011

Good morning Lovey!!!!
How were the cupcakes? YES you have $300 on your card...do you need more? Just let me know.
This will be short cuz I am off to get the chips and salsa for your package and get it to the delivery place in time.
Finally it feels like summer is here. If I don't get on the road by 6 at the latest my runs are hot and miserable.
I had a friend from Florida and her husband come for a few days last week. Made me so excited to go home the end of July. Dad thinks I'm weird, but I am excited to be going alone too...no one else's agenda to tend to except mine. I can go and do for as long or as little as I please. Since its been 10 years since I was home I want to just do alot of driving and looking....and EATING...Sonny's BBQ here I come! Leonardo's pizza.... I hope to take you kids before too long. You will be my SOUTHERN Boy.
Are you getting to see Stephen every day for dinner?
Any word on Sefa? From Michael King? How is the language? Probably pretty difficult by now.
There won't be pics in this package, but there will be in the next.
Sam is so bummed because he got a 22 on the ACT. He did the worst in SCIENCE no less...go Figure??? The Physics wiz gets a 19 on the science section. Good thing he can take it again. I'm going to try to get him to take a prep course. All he can think about is golf. He is golfing again on Wednesday.
Dad is still in South America will be home just in time for his family to get here Thursday. This fourth of July Weekend will be super fun with everyone here. I promise to get good pics...I JUST Found my camera...I'd put it in my primary bag.
I love you. I love you a gazillion times over. I miss you. I'm proud of you. I LIKE YOU. I miss just talking to you. Praying for you always throughout everyday. Love hard. Open your mind and let that language flow all through you.
MOM
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments: