Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Letter to Spencer 15 June 2011

Hey Lovey....
Sam shot an 84 the first day of the tournament, but EVERYONE did badly and he still qualified for yesterday...when he played the Poly (Samoan) Wesley Asi whose lowest score on the net was a 77--AND SAM BEAT HIM YESTERDAY with a 74 and he had a 75!!! Sam said he was the NICEST kid and they became good friends---they even ate together after the match. I guess on this really hard hole Wesley had like a 15 footer putt and nailed it for a birdie --and Sam had a 50 footer put for the birdie and somehow the God's were with him and he sunk it....Sam said that Wesley was hooting and hollering the same as if he'd made it himself, but then said "you've got no love for me man, no love at all".... Such nice GOOD people play golf!!! So he is off to Kaysville (DAVIS) to play some kid named Bridger from Bingham. We were all too tired to even Google him to see what his tourney's have been like so far. IF he beats Bridger then he'll play another 18 an hour later....they started out with 95...got down to 16 yesterday, will be at 8 by the end of the first 18 holes today and 4 after the second 18....I will write and let you know as soon as he texts me...PRAY!!!
Jeremy and Kori and girls left last night and Preston and Jeremy leave today. Jeremy and Kori will be back Friday night. It has been SO fun.
Yesterday we had William's birthday. Tonight some of us are going to the Rodeo.
The full moon always makes me think of those I love who are NOT with me...it comforts me to know that no matter WHERE you are, you can see it too.
I am praying hard for you for the language...I imagine it is getting pretty difficult about now?
Stephen's farewell is Sunday...he is so excited to join you. Do you see Jeffers very often? Jason and Sefa should be getting their calls like ANY MINUTE!!!!
Just up early to see Sam off and can't get you off my mind. How is it keeping the schedule getting up so early? Are you use to it?
Is the food getting any better? What would you like in this next package? Does anyone you know need something but does not have much support? I'd be glad to send something to them as well...
I love you. I LOVE YOU BIG. I miss you Big. The hole you've left is still wide open in our house.
I'm grateful to have a son who created such a vast space with his love. Wish I could see you sharing it there. Love BIG.
Happy Wednesday!!! TOMORROW I GET TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!
Mom
XXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXOOOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOOOOOOOOXX

No comments: