Saturday, September 3, 2011

Gainesvillian's

This is my year for 30 year reunions! From left to right: LouAnne and Joey Tillman, Byron Corbett (drove 4 1/2 hours from Colorado and brought BOILED PEANUTS!!!!), Marlon and LaDawn Christianson, Jordan, McCaye, and Frank Christianson and Me:). I was SO SAD that I didn't think to get a picture until AFTER Sharon Cranney and her daughter Elise AND her Grandbaby (covet covet covet) had left! But have no doubt...Sharon the beautiful was ever the same!
Such sweet, GOOD people. Crazy to think that it has been 30 years...I remember when I thought I was going to be SO OLD when I turned 30....how lovely to be at 48 and not want to go back. Although Jordan did tell the story of how when we were 5 years old I told him to put the hose in his mouth (and he did) and then I turned it on full blast, blowing out his lungs...and I laughed! I have no memory of that. I was surprised this morning at how sad it made me feel to think I would do that...I would go back and re do that. Ok, NO I wouldn't. I wouldn't go all the way back just to make that better...there would be many RE DO's ahead of that one. Re-dos. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. I'm sticking with my original thought...so GLAD to not want to go back.

No comments: