Sunday, September 11, 2011

Lovey...
It was Sam's Homecoming this week. They went swimming, lazer tagging, to Olive Garden for dinner and back here for more swimming after. They lost the football game to Salem Hills. Joseph Butler scored their first touch down and we heard this name every 3 minutes...he rocked the house for Salem. Dad and I went with the Clarke's to the game, and sat near the Palmer's and the Huntsakers.

The week has been filled with 9-11 remembrances. Hard to remember. Two wars started because of it...ugh. The replays of the towers falling still make me sick to my stomach.

Josh came home for the weekend and just chilled with us. Dave Chester came home from his mission in Sweeden, so Jake was here too and it was good to have them all together.  He just left to head back. He is struggling with whether to go next semester or to come home and take classes online so he can go to Alaska like Michael. Hard decisions the older you get. Money is such a real lesson to learn and learn again.

 We had dinner with the Byron's (Travis and Jim are our new Home Teachers). Mandi and Cheicho came with the twins. Perk was here with Sam. Clarke's came for a BBQ last night and to watch the BYU game (so sad ...they lost by ONE to the long horns). Anyway...feels like I've been cooking for days. And Josh REALLY wanted wild rice soup...so...the frig is full and we have ALL eaten more than our fair share.

Megs still looking for a job. Michael got to back waiter at Chang's for a few of Sam's Homecoming groups and they loved him (of course). I closed 2 deals this week, grateful that work is busy. Michael Cooper is off to BYUI for his study abroad. Terrence is in the MTC. College Football rules the TV. Survivor starts this week...word on the street is that there are two people from Utah on it.

I love you. Still wondering through the days what you are up to and who you get to be with. I loved it when I read that you could feel your Spanish exploding. I remember that feeling when I was in Chihuahua.

 I showed a home this week and as I walked in, there was a "SHRINE" to their missionary serving in the COLOMBIA SOUTH CAROLINA MISSION...an Elder Giefferson? or something like that. He must be coming home soon because they had the "MAP" on their fridge with all the areas he had served. The home is in Provo. Wondering if you ever met him. His home had such a GOOD feeling, but my clients didn't like an empty flag lot that was next door. I left a message for his family on their message board, but I haven't heard anything from them.

Getting nippy here....afraid the pool will be closing soon. Dang it.
Missing you as always. Loving you. Make it a great week.
Your Momma....xxooxxooxoxoxoxoxooooooooooooooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooxox

No comments: