Sunday, September 4, 2011

Letter to Spence 4 Sept 2011

Oh LOVEY....
You've been on my mind a lot this week. I just read the letter Dad sent...he covered all the SAM and guy stuff. Wish you could Caddy for him at Hobble Creek Tuesday. Feel free to take your writing time to coach him and I'll understand if my letter is short. He'll go at least 9 holes there tomorrow to practice. Hobble Creek is so beautiful I love it when you guys play there.
The temp has dropped and the smell of fall is in the air. It's downright nippy out right now. I just took yesterday (Saturday) completely off work and layed on the lounge by the pool and read and ate and stayed there ALL day. Sam says I didn't move for 9 hours...not true, I came in to potty and grab food. Barb came and spent about 4 hours with me. I had to create a day to remember once the snow flies. It is so beautiful here. The flowers and garden are in their glory. The mountains STILL have some snow on top. The "teenage" kittens think I am their personal pillow and they knead my soft chunky belly and purr so loudly while trying to get me to put my book down and scratch them instead. Still mystified how God could let you be allergic to something you like so much??? The hummingbirds are still here but feeding constantly all day. The pumpkins are starting to Orange. The sunflower's heads have been hanging for awhile.
I didn't put pics up of this...thought that was hard on you last week... but Wednesday night Terrence and gang came for a pool party to send him off. You are SO LOVED. Everyone is leaving. By Nov. the only friends left will be Mike and Mike and Zach.
It will be Labor Day when you read this...we will just be doing more pool lounging. Clegg's are coming for a BBQ after they hike Timp. Meg and Sam's friends will be here for the day. Michael will get back from his trip to Oregon with Andy early morning so he can work at 3. He is LOVING PFCHANGS! Josh stayed in Logan to be diligent and studious.
I wish you could have seen Sam, Perk, Marsh and Tyler Hamilton playing horse tonight. Sam was jumping on the tramp trying to make the basket from there when his shorts fell off (I think they were Brandon's shorts) anyway...thought of you immediately and KNEW You'd be laughing your head off. No...he did NOT make the shot...but Tyler H did!!!!
The "Brethren" are planning their Homecoming Day date and Dinner and Dance...I wish girls had a CLUE how boys REALLY are...they are playing CROQUET and having the time of their lives together without even a THOUGHT to those girlies....while those girlies are at home pining away totally distracted in most every thought by those darn boys. Monique answered Sam with a car scavenger hunt Thursday night and I got to go with him...she did a darling job...Sam and I had a great time looking for the clues....of COURSE she said YES!!!
Still locating the p90X CD's...pretty sure Michael has them again. IF I don't have them in my hands by Wednesday i will just re-order and send them to you directly from the company. The Costco card is not so easy. Can you tell me what you want and I will have it sent to you?They take your picture....I was just going to send you Dad's since he doesn't ever use his...but Costco said that wouldn't work. Most everything is in too big of quantities anyway...so just let me know what you want and Ill send it on directly.
I LOVE YOU BIG BABY BOY!!!! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!!!!!
Can't wait to hear your news...
Mom
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments: