Monday, September 26, 2011

Hey Love Bug!! Sam is sitting here at my desktop typing away on his paper due this morning. Dad is in the kitchen writing you on his lap top...and I am in my work room writing you just a bit more before my run.

Megan is still interviewing like crazy (which is GOOD to even have interviews). Michael came home for Sunday dinner on a MOTORCYCLE...yes, he is still living. I on the other hand am sick at the lack of control I have in his life. I KNOW that everyone who rides does not get killed or maimed, but somewhere in my insides it FEELS like that is true. I just have to put it out of my head somehow. The bike belongs to his roommate. Josh stayed in Logan ....but tried to pick up a girl in the library last week by saying " Seriously, I CAN NOT STUDY here if you are going to study here, because you are TOO BIG of a distraction..." He says it wasn't a line, it was the truth, and unfortunately for him she already had a boyfriend :) Sam plays Soldier Hollow tomorrow and then STATE is the next week. Time is flying....Dad loved his trip to Brazil as always. I am having a heck of a time getting back on Utah time after Canada.  But the sweet thing is...Canada time is YOUR time so I kinda of LIKE it.

I know the package got to SC on Monday...just hope you don't have to wait too long for it to get to YOU.Putting your Halloween package together now:) Anything special you want? 

This weekend will be the last for the pool... :(  :(  :(  

I love you Buddy. Like CRAZY MAD MOTHER LOVE YOU!!!!!! Hoping all is GREAT. Wishing I could hear you speak Spanish!!! Will be fun to know we are listening to Conference at the same time. Praying for you. Let that LIGHT and GOODNESS shine!


Your Momma
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXX

No comments: