Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hey LOVEY!!!!
As you will see...ANOTHER CRAZY week at our house...I feel like I wasn't even home between work and Boise. The house is rocking right now...Meg has about 20 plus kids here for her annual Valentine's Dinner. I am holed up in my office eating a plate of leftovers and treats and pretty much perfectly content. The only thing that would make it better would be a FLAT screen to watch the Grammy's while I write :)

Michael still trying to date the oh so beautiful Sara from PF Chang's. Josh got his CDL license. We only saw him for a few minutes tonight before he left and headed back to Logan. Neither one of them are going with us to the Lady Antebellum Concert on Tuesday for family Valentine's. Sam won his J Jazz game on Saturday and made 12 points. He is FINALLY FINALLY getting over his nasty cough...I pray that NEVER comes this way again. It went a full month. We are still waiting to hear from BYU to see where he will go to school in fall. He starts baseball tournaments this coming weekend in St. George. SOOoooo here comes the beginning of our LAST Baseball season. I have such mixed emotions.

Megan's friend Lauren, sitting in our kitchen right now is Billy Casper's GrandDaughter and will be at the Master's. I am sitting here thinking how one day some girl will be in another woman's kitchen and they will say "she is Spencer Harris' granddaughter and she will be at the Master's".....and I will be OLD, but sassy and happy and AT THOSE MASTER's as well to watch MY BOY :)

Tomorrow is the lunch for the missionary Mom's. Marie Cardon is as excited as I am that you and Terrence are near each other. I will give you an update of  da brethren after I get it. Mike Cooper came over and watched a NETFLIX documentary in the man cave this week...I was sad that I didn't get to talk to him more---I was working. He is really putting his man on...he looks lots more mature to me.

I love you Buddy. Your family loves you...so many of the Boise family wanted updates. I hope all is going as you would have it. Jamie Nelson is excited that you are in Georgia too! Agusta use to be in her stake...but now Jessup is in the Jacksonville Florida Stake.
Things are good? No sickness? Have you ordered your glasses? Did you get your package with the contacts? You have plenty of money in your account. Have you gone out for a GOOD dinner somewhere yet? I am trying to remember if I sent you back the camera card? Do you need another? My FAVORITE thing from you is pictures. I could have kissed Marie Cardon for bringing over a picture of you and Terrence together...it's on the frig.

I LOVE YOU ....I love you I love you I LOVE YOU!!! Happy Valentine's PERFECT SON!!! I can't wait for tomorrow...it will be MY Valentine's EARLY!
LOVE YOUR MOMMA!!!!
xxxoooxoxoxoxoxoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx




No comments: