Sunday, February 26, 2012

Letter to Spencer

Love Bug...such a fun week. All of Sam's stuff, Megan's birthday dinner at Carabbas , Josh coming again for bus training, Michael coming to everything...just been a GOOD week for the MOMMA :)
Brandon is here playing Sam in Ping Pong...Johnny P just got here with his haircut in time for Baseball try outs tomorrow. Todd Bean just brought me birthday cake. He is putting his man on...he looked older to me tonight. It's fun to share a birthday with him.
Last night the Clarke's and Beans took me to Prestwich Farms for dinner to celebrate and Jamie took me to Red Lobster on Friday....I'm going to be FAT if this keeps up...and I don't even care!!!! I got my taxes all done Friday and am just ready to tear it up this work week while I'm babysitting at Sheri's. I am so excited I can hardly stand it. Going to have to spend some of those alone hours running the roads to work this week off. I hope the weather is good cuz her neighborhood is so gorgeous to run. I will send you pics next week of how cute the kids are.
Still haven't seen Shane Durfey dang it. Still promise the pic when I do.
I'm glad you are so happy. I'm glad you like your companion so much. I'm glad you are in the SOUTH. I am glad you love life. Cuz even though I got into the "50's" for how many weeks left (58) it still feels way to long for a Mom. Praying for you and LOVING on YOU all the way from here!!! Shine on Buddy...Shine on!!!
AND MY FAVORITE BIRTHDAY PRESENT WILL BE YOUR MESSAGE TOMORROW!!! How lucky could I get to have yout PDAY on the VERY day? 
LOVE
Mom
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

No comments: