Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sam the Man in MR."T" Pageant

 Sam took 2nd Attendant (of course WE are MYSTIFIED that those judges didn't name HIM Mr.T!!!) And Brynn took 1st Attendant. I've never seen it done like they did it. They divided all the guys and girls into couples and gave them a theme (the movies) and then assigned them a genre and all their lunch activities, and presentations had to be around that ....Sam and Brynn had HORROR. The second I  get my hands on their THRILLER routine I will post it. Sam is just so dang stinkin ADORABLE. He was born to charm. And who knew he could MOVE like that???? If it was judged by family screaming he would have won for sure.


 This is one of the SWEETEST moments OF MY LIFE....so I'm going to post it even though it feels awkward. Each contestant was asked a question they had to answer. Sam was asked who he most admired. With no hesitation, he looked out at me and said "Hands down, there is no question, it is my MOM. She is my best friend and amazing. She taught me to LOVE good and it's a huge gift to me in my life. I love to be with her. So yeah, my mom."  Yep. SWEETEST TEARS EVER!!! And believe me...when I get that on video I will post that as well. I LOVE MY KIDS....I LOVE MY SAM!!!! And really, how incredible IS IT that we get to be best friends?????

 See the huge Poly kid second from the end? See how they paired him up with the tiniest cheerleader? They did this funny dance routine and at the end HE went down in FULL SPLITS and she just did a hand raise....I would have made him Mr. T just for that! The auditorium went wild...and I still hurt between my legs just writing about it.
 Sam and his possee!!!
 It's hard to tell how GREAT this was by just these pics...but I will post the video once I get it Spencer.



No comments: