Sunday, May 20, 2012

Living Life 20 May 2012

 I could take amazing pics EVERY week in Nursery...but this week Journey takes the prize...Playing IN the closet is so much MORE FUN than with WHAT is in the closet:)

 It's crazy...cuz I will still catch myself jumping up to run see Josh when I glance out and the Buick is here. But no Josh. Sam is THRILLED to have it here for the summer.
 Full on Spring...the flowers are in and the Cecil Bruner is blooming and soon the Clematis will be out. Your HOME misses ALL YOU BOYS!!!! And so does your Momma and the rest of the family!!!

Sam graduated from Seminary tonight---he spoke and did an excellent job. He is always a pleasure to listen to because he speaks from his heart and doesn't have to fill his time telling you what other people have said...and you know I REALLY like that...yea, I also know I'm his Mom...but really, he did a great job. 9 days to graduation. He misses Senior Sluff Day tomorrow because he'll be playing in another State play off game---in Kearns! I LOVE that field. They have the old fashioned score board where the boys sit up there and change the numbers with cards. He's had a crazy busy week with end of school stuff. I pretty much cry every day over it ending FOR ME. Dang I have loved Mothering. And High School...not having even a High Schooler means I'm old in the way those OTHER women have been old. I may have to adopt. Seriously.

Josh and Michael are deep into the whole Alaska job experience. Michael went dog sledding and on a helicopter ride around some park this week...and to a play. He met up with Josh in Fairbanks for only one night---they were invited to a free play so they could sell it to their passengers on board...OF COURSE JOSH refused to go:) LOVE MY BOYS!!!
Josh is still talking to Stephanie every day...I ran into her Mom at the movie theater Friday night (went with the girlfriends to see WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU ARE EXPECTING) and she laughed and said "Stephanie is here but she is in the theater texting Josh":) I didn't want to go seek her out, thought Josh might kill me. Josh is giving me NOTHING and I think that is just fine.

Megs is just doing her thing from her place and it feels like I don't see her enough:(
Brandon Fanika got his mission call...but he still hasn't posted to WHERE yet...he will serve before he heads to Stanford to play football.

We  went to see the AVENGERS last night I could barely make it through it...I SO would have left but Dad was hanging in there.I am like a 4 year old when I am bored and locked in.  It reminded me of a date I had to STAR WARS when it first came out, same thing---but luckily my date wasn't crazy about it either so we left. I get OCD when I am that bored...the dialogue just dragged and the story line was so predictable...I MADE myself quit counting after 11 people smashed through huge plates of glass. It was too loud to sleep. Sam will see it soon and give you his opinion.

I got a big deal under contract this week...now just to get it through close. I have been super busy with work. I got to bring the chicks home yesterday from Michelle's. Her Dad had had enough of them in her bathroom :) I am SO HAPPY TO HAVE THEM IN THE GARAGE!!! I LOVE to hear them cheeping. Their feathers are coming in nicely and they will probably be able to be outside next week. The yard is FULL of snakes this year. I keep making deals with them...but they keep startling me. How many is too many? I really don't want to kill any...but if SOME of them don't move on down the road I may have to put Dad on it. Today I was so stinkin mad at a magpie I actually had Dad find me the BB Gun. I was laying on the lounge reading and it was tormenting a robins nest...but then when I saw it carry off one of their eggs I just had HAD it with that stupid bird. Now I realize it probably had babies to feed...but really?? Taking another Mom's eggs? NOT IN MY YARD!!!!  The second Dad brought me the BB Gun she stopped. I think she knew I was SO SERIOUS. I have NEVER shot at an animal in my life. It made me think long and hard. I don't think a BB would kill her...but it would let her know to leave my Robins alone.
 I have come back in to add this...whoever reading this will think I'm nuts maybe...but it doesn't matter. This is my Robin friend who will fly down and sit on the chair next to the lounge I lay on to read by the pool , or she will sit on the slide and talk to me and shake her head at me---- I call her Mary because she reminds me of Mary's Robin friend in the SECRET GARDEN that I read when I was little. THIS is the Robin that was in distress today with the Magpie trying to get my help. At 11pm I am skyping with Alana who is in Singapore and I hear her crying---just chirping and chirping.  First I think it is the chicks in the garage...but then I realize it is coming from outside. I go out and she is there calling for me in distress. I am sick inside because I think that darn magpie must have gotten all of her eggs. Robins just don't cry like that at night. I came in and got my camera and she picked  up the crying a couple notches. What a strange connection. I came out  to take her picture and talk to her and  she quieted a bit. My heart is broke for her. I am remembering that I had a dream about a Robin that led me to some cool stuff symbolically...I'm off to search for that now....May the God who made the Robin bless my heart to do right by the Magpie if she is my yard again.

I've been back running this week and it makes me SO HAPPY. I am panicked that the Prednisone is going to start wearing off and I won't be able to take the pain....every morning has been glorious...even the rainy one. Love me a morning on the road with the world coming alive.

Sam is calling for me to scratch his back...wish I could come and scratch ALL of yours....Spencer, Josh, Michael...I LOVE YOU BOYS!!! Mind your manners, Be Kind, Help where and when you can, taste the sunshine, make some sunshine, and pour LOVE on everything....and I'll be holding all your hearts from here.
YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME PROUD!!!
Love you  Love you Love you....
Mom
XXOOXXOOXXOOXXOOXXOOXX

No comments: