Sunday, May 13, 2012

May 7-13 20112

 Chelsey and Lee were married yesterday:) The reception was my favorite I've EVER been to! It was like a country fair...they had a photo booth, cotton candy, popcorn, lemonade stand, picnic area, dancing, and served J Dawgs!! They are the most fun family. SO GLAD we get to love with them!
 Such a stressful baseball week...Jackie and CJ are so superstitious that her baseball MOM necklace didn't even come off for the wedding!! :) We play our first State game on Tuesday.
 This is the ADORABLE Sarah Collins who asked Sam to Morp last night. The Dance was  BLACK AND WHITE black light dance so that's why the funky clothes.
 Look how sweet the RIDE hook up was!
 Those are double flat screen TV's at the back that were playing MTV Music videos....IT WAS ROCKING!!! EVEN TO ME!!! One of the girls Uncle's is Kyle Whittingham the Uof U Football coach and he gave them the hook up:)
Josh and Michael are safely in Alaska. Each dealing with no car and getting everywhere with their best ingenuity. Josh was given a bike and had to get it new tires. He can only buy at the store what he can fit in his back pak for the walk or ride home. Of course I want to go rescue them, but they both seem excited to get the summer under way.
Glad Megan is doing LOTS of Real Estate or we wouldn't see her much. Been a great Spring for selling houses. She has 4 under contract right now. Crossing our fingers they all stick:)
Pretty funky Mother's Day to have 3 of you gone...NEW CONRACT ADDENDUM....not more than ONE child can be gone on Mother's Day, and ONLY then if they are on a mission.
THANK YOU ---ALL OF YOU CHILDREN, for allowing me my life's GREATEST JOY!!!! Nothing in this life has compared to having YOU in my life. I am so GRATEFUL for all the LOVE and LAUGHTER to come! You make me so proud. You remind me of why life is such a great plan. I would come here again and again just for YOU.
LOVE YOU ALL BIG!!!!
The Momma
XXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXX

No comments: