Sunday, February 22, 2015

22 Feb 2015 Megan's birthday

Hello Babes xxooxx

Fun to spend some time with Spencer today. His new job has certainly brought revived gratitude for my HEALTHY CHUNKY body. He doesn't love being on call so much. He gets to experience so many new things as he delivers hospital equipment for hospice patients. I know i'd be grateful that Spencer was the one to show up at my door if I was in Hospice. He is out for the second time today/tonight delivering. It is sobering to think of how many are preparing to leave here while so many of us are feeling our way through to our HOW of BEING here. I have no doubt its the perfect plan for Spencer...and for me --as I rub up against the mortality of ME.

Megs had a FUN 30th birthday last night! I LOVE Laura, Ky and Dan. They made it perfect by inviting all her friends and having amazing food! The LOVEBIRDS left for Cabo today. She just texted that they arrived safe and the resort and their room is MAGICAL! I am overwhelmed at the JOY you create.

Michael will hit State side Saturday. And he will be in Seattle early on Sunday. It will be a great birthday present for me to have him on my continent :) xxooxx Speaking of JOY creation...this boy...he's got that figured!!!!

Josh has spent the week getting ready for his Do Terra Yoga Conference! I am super excited to assist him in getting his business rolling. Hello Seattle! I have a feeling I will be there a time or two this year! YEEEEEE HAWWWW! And Therese is COMING for at least a day or two to meet SAM and get wrapped up by our family xxooxx

We have 17 days to Sam....17 days....   xxooxxooxx please everyone send him your best love and energy as he prepares to leave and re enter our world. Sammer...as you will see from below...EVERYONE IS WAITING and SOOOOOO EXCITED!!! Right NOW Hiedi and Scott Lazerson are in Chile with London....it makes me breathe fast. I know its not so easy for you lovey...but you've got this...and we've got you!!!!

I am still enthralled by BENTINHOMASSAROLIVE.COM.  He gives a new lecture every Monday night. Hope you find your way there.

I am LOVING my Transcendental Meditation Practice and hope to encourage each of you in that direction for at least a looksey. All about releasing stress and opening spaces for miracles.

There is so much for me to learn. SO MUCH to feel and BE. I LOVE THAT I GOT TO COME HERE...and mostly that I got to COME HERE WITH YOU!!!!!!!! It is thrilling to watch you LIVE, and to be hunkered in your love. Thank you for allowing/excusing my imperfections....for your patience....I smiled as I went to sleep last night remembering Megan saying earlier in the night about Dad and I "there is some crazy going on." Yep. This family...we got a whole lot of REAL.

I love you. I LOVE US! I love that I will have been here 52 years this week. I am in AWE of all the HAPPY that has been ours, and most especially MINE!!!! Finger crossies for at least another 35??? Could I possibly read all I want to read, heart to heart about the mysteries,  visit all the places with you I want to visit, create relationships with all I still have to meet, dance to all the songs, eat all I want to eat, run all the places I want to run, hold and hug all the people I  want to... in the next 35 years? I've got me some BIG lists. I've got parties to plan! I'v got some Grandbabies to love on and greet...and MORE people to love and learn from....most especially each of YOU!!!!!
IT WOULD BE EACH OF YOU LOVES...EACH OF YOU....


This song has held my heart for almost a week..excited for you to hear it. Incredulous that in my world I can print a link and you can go hear what i want you to hear...see what I hope for you to see....

Mom
xxooxxooxxooxx


No comments: