Saturday, March 14, 2015

999

I daily use the STARCOUNTER number on this blog. Whatever the last 3 digits are I look up in Doreen Virtue's ANGEL NUMBERS 101 book. It's just another invitation for the Angels to speak, guide and direct me. I have had some incredulous experiences with this...and TODAY is yet another!!! My  N U M B E R for today is 999:

 THIS IS A MESSAGE SIGNIFYING COMPLETION OF AN IMPORTANT CHAPTER IN YOUR LIFE, AND NOW  IT'S TIME TO GET TO WORK---WITHOUT PROCRASTINATION--ON YOUR NEXT LIFE CHAPTER. THIS NUMBER SEQUENCE IS LIKE AN ALARM CLOCK, RINGING LOUDLY IN ORDER TO JOLT YOU INTO WORKING ON YOUR LIFE PURPOSE!

On Wednesday morning, the day Sam came home...first time EVER the Star counter would not post? And then the entire collage on my dream board FELL OFF THE BOARD while I was sitting here at the desk attempting to get the star counter to work. Immediately I thought...INTERESTING.I knew it was a synchronicity to get me to look at new dreams, new hopes, new ways of being.

I have wondered about this blog. For over 3 years I haven't posted ALL in my heart. I wasn't going to continue it once Sam got back. (DID I TELL YOU HOW P E R F E C T IT IS TO HAVE HIM HOME?) My heart has things to share. Not exactly sure the other forums besides my daily life...maybe here?

Just a heads up to those have come here to find my kids and their adventures....THEY WILL ALWAYS BE FOUND HERE...but now....its a new chapter...the alarm has rung...I am jolted...I AM READY...I am on to MY LIFE PURPOSE!!!!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I like you Natalie. You do things with all your heart (: