Sunday, July 26, 2015

FAITH EXPERIMENTS

                                       Saturday  July 25th 2015
I ran the Holiness of the canyon with my Besties KIM and KIM.  The JOY just wants to scream out of my chest. I meditated to Oprah and Deepak about Grace. I juiced alkaline juice in my new juicer. My angel number for the day read "Congratulations for making healthy choices which truly are answers to your prayers". I gave a google hang out class on the what,  how and why of essential oils. I am in constant awe of the lessons in EVERYTHING around me. I was sitting at my desk listening to MATT KAHN on this weeks share " EVERYTHING IS HERE TO HELP YOU",

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS9V_A_0eQk

when I was over come with the urge to lay and be in the sun. Having spent a minute or two indulging in said beloved sun as of late, I thought it wise to  NOT head to the balcony lounge. The feeling wouldn't leave me. I have been reading Michael Singer's THE SURRENDER EXPERIMENT
He talks about the voice in our head that talks incessantly. I have been super aware of the voice in my head. It would not leave. So I got up from my desk wondering if I might move rooms or get socks or what????  and saw this patch of sun on the floor. I wondered at how perfect it was just for my size. I brought my book for notes as I sprawled across it and listened. I knew to take the pic and note of this space. I took the pic amazed at how perfect. As I lay there I looked at my book case and saw my mothers scriptures. I marveled that I had been wise enough to ask her for them. I wondered if I could just open them the way I pull energy cards and have that be a love message from her.  I pulled the scriptures...I stuck my finger in and opened. First I cried just seeing her handwriting. We both litter the books we love with our notes. Then I read the first thing that popped out at me.  Alma 32:36
BEHOLD, I SAY UNTO  YOU, NAY; NEITHER MUST YE LAY ASIDE  YOUR FAITH, FOR YE HAVE EXERCISED YOUR FAITH TO PLANT THE SEED THAT YE MIGHT TRY THE EXPERIMENT TO KNOW IF THE SEED WAS GOOD.....


Matt's sharing was all about FAITH....and the EXPERIMENT I have been playing with is Michael Singers. This particular verse is a verse I know well. To so many others this will look a coincidence. To me...direct love from a missed Mother who I often wonder how she feels about the side roads I explore.

I hope you listen to Matt AND read the SURRENDER EXPERIMENT. Matt says once we know that EVERYTHING really does work out, it BUILDS our FAITH...and then we can embrace anything and everything as the PERFECT teacher and send love to it in gratitude for being our teacher.
Michael speaks of a place where we quit forcing our preference on everything and trust the Universe to deliver even MORE abundance and joy than we can imagine ourselves....just a WOWZA book for the soul. A few short sentences cannot relay the beauty of his knowing.  I encouraged you to read his THE UNTETHERED SOUL...I'll do so again. I REALLY love that this man is home grown in my beloved Gainesville. I loved visiting his Temple of the Universe. Ready to head back home.

The weeks stay filled with my transforming. My Mermaid hanging off the rear view broke her tail when they changed the windshield out. A Mermaid's tail breaking symbolizes she has made the transformation into a land creature. Could it be for me?  I was immediately struck. with the thought...and in LIKE with the way clearer view of the new windshield.




No comments: