Sunday, October 25, 2015

SUNDAY 25th of Oct 2015


Morning is hinting at coming from behind the mountains. I wish you could see it....it starts and then comes SOOO fast!!! I am excited. ANYTHING could happen today. ANYTHING. And amongst those ANYTHINGS are some crazy great imaginings and hopes from deep inside.

It is another Sunday morning in my 52nd year.

When I look in the mirror I am sad at the dark circles and extra pounds. Until I come to my chair and meditate. Hey...my legs fold with ease...no matter HOW I LOOK, I FEEL 20 something. My meditation is again about living from my highest self. Throughout I am diverted by love thoughts for my kids, my friends, my work, my body, my home, my world, my possibilities. Sometimes I am diverted by the mean scared thoughts that I have programmed in as well. But only SOMETIMES.

How appropriate. My angel number for the day is 405: God and the Angels are helping you change your life for the better.

I AM.
I AM HERE.
I AM FREE.
I AM HAPPY.

Welcome Morning. The thrill of what could be today races up and out my head leaving my limbs shivering. GOD BLESS IT ALL.


No comments: