Sunday, November 11, 2007






I know all Broadhurst's will be laughing and crying at the same time when they see the book Sam is holding...how come WE didn't make the money on that one? Mom "tried" to help us I guess...Megan has it in her book basket at her condo. Megan just painted her kitchen and one wall in her living room red...it's gorgeous...then I got to thinking that none of you have been here to see her condo and she's owned it over a year---so here are some pictures...the one of the closet is to let you see how she has 2 walk in's in her bedroom...but you can't really tell that it's a walk in from the photo.


I snapped Spencer eating his favorite for breakfast--Strawberry and creme waffles--truly one of the hardest things for me to make and not pig out on. I found this huge Canadian maple leaf on my walk early this morning...seems all my doings bring me right back there. GREAT NEWS--GrandDad and Olive will be joining us for Thanksgiving. They arrive on the 20th and leave on the 27th. (I have no idea his plans after that...I suspect it will have to do with what Olive decides). I'll post a picture of Olive so you can see what she looks like...she is SO nice and SO happy. I WISH THE REST OF YOU WERE COMING...the food will be amazing...feel free to surprise me...I"ll have extra surprises for BINGO/BUNKO --whichever we do, and I'd be THRILLED to set extra places at the table...and we'll have PIE night on Wednesday...Pumpkin, Pecan, Banana Cream, Choclate Cream, Lemon, Raisin, Cherry and ...whatever else I get up the energy for...YOU'D LIKE IT!!!! You could lay on the floor in the basement on blow up mattresses and watch the Big Screen to you fall asleep.......


1 comment:

Michele said...

What time is pie night? No seriously, tell Sam hope he fills better soon, all the good snow will wait until after christmas just for him.