Sunday, November 4, 2007

PIZOOKIES



The boys LOVE it when I make these...I feel like a rotten mother, what kind of a mother would let her children put this in their bodies?!! Yeah, it's horrible for the body, but GREAT for teenage relationships:) I use Patsi's chocolate chip cookie recipe---the best I've ever made. You make the cookies gigantic, top with vanilla ice cream, then caramel and chocolate sauce...immediate love for the cook...and I LOVE being loved. So yep, I make them and serve them up with a smile. I've put the recipe here for you Michelle...this will keep Laddie in class.


PATSI'S CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES 6-8 dozen

1 lb. butter softened in microwav

1 1/2 cups white sugar

1 1/2 cups brown sugar

cream and then add:

2 tsp vanilla

4 eggs

2 tsp baking soda

1 tsp salt

4 1/2-5 1/2 cups flour (more sticky dough=flat cookie, longer dough refrigerated= better

consistentcy, soft and chewy after cooling)

2 bags chocolate chips

1 1/2 cups sliced almonds (I also like to add toffee bits when I have them)

Mix well, refrigerate at least 3 hours, drop on ungreased cookie sheet by the spoonful, Bake at 375 degrees. Form large Pizookie cookies by hand making about baseball size.

for 7-8 minutes

3 comments:

Michele said...

Thanks again for dinner last night the boys and I love your family and the feeling we get when we spend time with you guys. I cant wait to try out this recipe, I can only hope it will keep Laddie in class.

Jeremi said...

YUM YUM YUM!!!! These look great, I'll have to try them out!

Are you guys still going to mexico/south america for T-day?

Kath said...

The cookie dessert does look delicious. I will print it off and make them to give to my kids for Christmas. I can taste them now. YUMMY!