Saturday, May 14, 2011

12 MAY 2011

Latest from Spencer....

hey mom make sure aunt kelly knows i love her put it on your blog, aunt kelly you are seriously one of the strongest women i have ever known and one of my favorite people to be around i have loved you since day one and always will anyways ill write you more next week
love spencer
p.s. mom i only get a half hour to email so just remember that sorry i cant write more

i got it on monday night, thanks for the package it was great! the scripture i want is in third nephi, chapter thirteen im not sure what verses i think it is like 6-11 or somethin but its about not taking thought on the morrow, i think you would like it alot mom so if you could find it for me that would be great i dont have my scrips on me im doin laundry. yes i got spanish scriptures. just zone bars and pringles, and if you can send me betos, i hear theres a thing where you can drop off food in a box by like ten a.m. in the morning and ups will have it here by noon or somethin, check it out if you can but dont feel like you have too. and yes new pillo send me the one with the red pillow case in my room pleaser. gosh i miss my room. im not sleeping very well but i have never needed alot of sleep so its ok. and one of the pairs you sent me are my new ones so dont worry i never got any, im going to get some in sc. im very very home sick and i think i might have anxiety but its gotten alot better today after the temple, but ya it pretty much sucks i just want to hold sam until i die haha but anyways enough of me being a baby, my favorite thing is the temple on pday, everything else makes me feel like a number not a missionarym the language is hard but im not worried god will bless me whenever i need to know it, as long as i have faith. send my packages on monday please! and tell sam and london to email me seperate, perkins too if they want or at least get me there addressess please. anyways i love you all so much and i think about you all the time, literally all day long, seriously they give us way to much time to think when were supposed to be reading, way to hard to focus, oh ya im one hundred percent A.D.D. i beat box and sing every second and cant focus on anything, maybe ill take it up with the doctor. love you fam, pray for me, i pray for you\
love spencer

No comments: