Sunday, May 1, 2011

STILL "Growing Up".....

5 weeks late and I was thinking how happy I would be to NEVER have a period again. I mean, 48 years old---35 years of periods seems like PLENTY of female "dues" to me. 6 weeks late I am a bit freaked out. 7 weeks late I throw up 3 mornings in a row and of the 10 new pounds lost, 6 are back. Wondering HOW I would tell my 16-26 year old children that they have a NEW SIBLING on the way??! Third throw up sent me over the edge. I paid $27 for a two pack and peed on the stick. If you KNOW me, YOU KNOW I LOVE ME A BABY....but it is SO not my time. Such sweet relief on a stick.
EMBRACING MENOPAUSE NOW.
I like how Karie Cooper put it best "You're just still growing up"....
But this might also account for WHY I haven't posted for a bit. Just maybe. That and the deep missionary leaving funk.

No comments: