Sunday, May 8, 2011

FIRST email from Spencer :)

hey family
my companions name is elder hansen, he is alot like joe hatch so we get along great we are already really good friends. tell sam good job and that i love him they are only giving us a little time today to write and do laundry my usual p day is on thursday just so you know now and everything is good here, except the food it sucks. and i never get enough time to excersise how i want also but its fine ill just have to adjust. please send me a blanket ? the one here is not that great, anyways i have already learned a ton and am excited to serve the people of south carolina, the language is actually going to slow for me i have not learned anything new yet it has all been review but im sure that will change next week, i saw ruben, jeff jake larson, nate spinder, and matt maughn and even more others from pg, hey could you send me some chips or some popcorn cuz seriously the food here is killing my stomach, no bueno. anyways love you guys tell the fam and friends i miss them especially sam also tell london and perkins i love them
love spencer

No comments: