Sunday, May 29, 2011

29 May 2011

It's raining. AGAIN. It's chilly. It's the 29th of May. I am telling myself now and as I sat in the hot tub watching the steam rise from the pool cover....that this is a GOOD thing...the newly laid sod will take so much better now...the planted flowers will send deeper roots creating a prettier show of color later. But my other self is begging to PLEASE let summer come. Sunshine and warm.

My other self is also keenly aware that Spencer is really only about 12 miles away....my real self knows he is so much farther. The hole he has left feels bigger today. I folded up all his "home cut" work out shirts and put them in Sam's room. They were bringing tears every time I saw them in the laundry room. We are having roast and mashed potatoes and all the other roast fixings for dinner....I wonder what they will serve him at the MTC?

My happy thoughts are that I get to watch Sam play some more in the Memorial Tournament tomorrow... and that I get to pick up Austin on Saturday.... and Josh is happy at Home Depot....and only 12 days till Sheri and kiddos come and then the rest of the gang....the hot tub is at 105.....Megan has her final paper for her MBA IN.... I am going to Cresent Beach..... I am going to Melrose .....I am going HOME.

No comments: