Thursday, May 19, 2011

Email from Spencer at the MTC 19 May 2011

hey family and blog,
i love you all so much this week was much better it kinda feels like i have been doing this my whole life now haha but its only benn two weeks, i still miss you guys everyday but its not the same as it was last week. the language is coming good my teacher told me and my comp were in the top five of companions hes had so far and that are language and teaching is amazing for just two weeks. me and my comp work reall well togethor and are good at feeding off eachothers spirits and comments.
i have a elder in my district form las vegas who is exactly like dad, he was a convert and has the strongest testimony i have ever heard, he has already baptized his little sister and her friend and two of his friends from school, the spirit radiates out of his body and smile like nothing i have ever seen. he is the best person i have ever met.
today on pday me and my comp made a fort in our room and our whole district ate lunch in there with us, 13 it was crowded but super fun.
sam your a stud shaylie is gorgous and super sweet and london you already know how cool your girl is haha.
michael dont worry about becci, if it happens it happens if not you will marry someone better for you anyways.
meg keep doing your thing, daaang girl you sexy.
and josh i miss you and you need to find a hotty to write me, sam, michael you could work on that too haha.
anyways i love you all so much and cant wait to hear from you agian.
mom sam knows what i want from betos, a steak and egg breakfast burrito con no juevos y sour cream y guacamole and ketchup packets send one for my comp too . i love you all, go to the temple as much as you can that place is awesome
love spencer.
get me london and perkins address..... please. and tell them i love them and put pics of them and the fam in the emails.
i need pics of the fam for my room so send those too please, love you sorry im so needy.

No comments: