Sunday, March 11, 2012

CELEBRATE!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BOY!!!! 20 TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! XXOOXX
Soooooo....I called your mission president to see if he would let you go to the Masters on the 2nd...and he said YES!!! (And I LOVED HIM for it!!!) But then as I went to order the tickets the prices had gone up to way past crazy...it would have been over $600 for only half the day!!! So then I had to call back and leave a message saying I WASN"T sending tickets...I was so jealous because he was SEEING YOU the next day! 
ANYWAY LOVEY...for your present take you and your companion GOLFING and to Baskin Robbins for an ice cream cake and then to one of your FAVORITE GOOD restaurants!!! K? You have plenty of money in your account.  I didn't send a package since this would be faster and what you wanted. Do you need or want anything else? Your mission president loves golf too....that made me HAPPY! He seemed to love YOU as well, which made me smile and happy deep deep down!
There is alot to read here today, so make sure you keep clicking older posts until you've caught up. What a crazy two weeks. Hoping things get back to more normal this week. Our weather has been so GORGEOUS...might open the pool the middle of April if this keeps up!!!! Michael and Josh are heading to Alaska the 1st of May so if they are going to get any swim time we will want to open it before then.
Sam has finally decided on Utah State for Fall. I am breathing hard, but feel like its a great option, and feel even better with Josh being up there. Josh is home this whole week for his Spring Break and I am a HAPPY Momma!!!
YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU!!! PLEASE take yourself golfing and to dinner and for your favorite cake...PLEASE...and take pics if you can so I CAN SEE that you did it! I have clients at 10 and 11 in the morning, but I will be waiting around the computer before that HOPING to maybe gmail back and forth???
SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO THRILLED that YOU PICKED ME to be your MOM!!!! Nothing I adore more than that! Will have you on my mind all day today (as MOST days...)
The MOMMA that LOVES YOU!!!!!! 
 

No comments: