Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday March 18,2012

It has been SUCH a LOVELY DAY!!! I awoke early to rain and looked out and everything was covered in snow. It has been sleeting/snowing ALL DAY. So perfect for snuggling in. You would LOVE what I am reading...it is Wayne Dyer's lastest titled WISHED FULFILLED. I want the world to read it with me!

Ali looked BEAUTIFUL at her reception...we saw Shane finally but I didn't have my camera. Meg got some pics of Chuni and others in the gang.

Meg got me going on a new series called FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS. And I am so suckered in. The characters are priceless and you want to bring them all home with you. Since Dad has been in El Salvador I've been able to watch a few episodes each night. I am mostly caught up with work until tomorrow so I'm going to end my night with a few more.

Josh has been here all week for his Spring Break and gone heavy on the Bus Driving Training. Its always so great to have Mike Harman and Dave Chester and Chad hanging around too. Thursday night we all went to the movies. I NEVER get tired of going to the movies:) We are still keeping our list for youl

Last night 6 of my friends took me to Magelby's Fresh for a late birthday dinner. Katie Myers brought her new baby Camilla and I was in HEAVEN. She is PERFECT. Those little hands, she slept the whole time. The way she just snuggles into me...I was missing those days. Kim Bartlett gave me TWO massages at Azelea Spa...the second they open in the morning I'm going to be making me an appointment. Kim Peterson gave me this killer cook book with about 20 recipes I want to try TODAY! It was nice to be home and out with the girlies.

Sam played PG this week and they lost. I know I am just the mom and have no idea the WISE and BETTER reasoning of the coach....but we were down 5-3  and coach puts in a Jr. Pitcher whose record wasn't so stellar...after he beaned two guys and walked 4 they put Sam in and he pulled them out of the inning. But by then they were way ahead and we lost 10-4. For a being only a game, it can sure get your feelings  in a twit. I LOVE baseball. I LOVE ALL those boys.

Friday night TONS of kids were over. I am so ready for summer. I am still trying not to freak about Fall.

Michael's just been working, same as Megan. Megan has gotten 2 houses under contract this week...that is helping with her happiness for her Florida trip in April. She will be the first of all of us to Harry Potter world!. Kylie and KC and I'm not sure who all else are going with her. Josh had a little fling with a girl named Jenny this week but its over...feel free to razz him:) Sam is trying to decide who to ask to Prom. I hope he asks EARLIER this year. He plays at Viewmont this week. Now I love MONDAY's for messages from you and then whatever day SAM is playing.This Senior year is speeding along...which is so bizarre because it seems like YOU have been gone forever. Time is such an interesting concept.

The hot tub is still wonderful. These wispy snowflakes made it a fairy land this morning...I wish I could have given you an hour or two in there for your birthday. Please make sure to tell me what you did to celebrate and how you spent your day.

My foot has been hurting me for about a month and I have just continued to run on it and walk/limp through it. I broke down and went to the podiatrist who is Mark Rogers the old Stake President in the upper Lindon Stake. He immediately knew what it was....a NUEROMA...a non cancerous tumor that developes from wearing high heels or things like excessive running. The first line of healing is to try and shrink it with a steriod shot....YES....in the FOOT!!! It hurt like HELL. I was saying the pledge of allegiance and he was still shooting and I said I WANT TO SWEAR and he laughed and said "GO AHEAD...I would LOVE to hear you do that"...I will have the surgery to remove it before I do that again. My foot is still killing me. I am going to try to run tomorrow though. I have been so BLESSED these years with so few health problems. I am NOT going to start having them now. My new mantra is I am PERFECT HEALTH!!! :) I wish you had been there to hold my hand.

I am eager to hear about your week. I watch the weather, I scan the local Augusta paper to try and keep a feel for what is going on around you. I thought I heard you laughing the other day...I really think there is a chance it was YOU ! I wonder how such things work.  It was a comfort to me either way!! I love it when you laugh:) I love it most when we ALL LAUGH xxooxx  I miss you. WE MISS YOU. You be good and BE HAPPY!!! Choose happiness!
The MOMMA XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXX



No comments: