Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Latest reading....call me if you want to talk about any of them!!

 Incredibly sweet family...personally got a little hung up on the "wing" sizes & the distress over death if Jesus wasn't in their heart. But I LOVED that the Grandpa who wasn't so organized religion kind of spiritual was the one to "take care of him" while he was on the other side.
 THIS IS A MUST READ!!!! I want to quote the WHOLE BOOK.....this man preaches MY heart. Really, you just GOTTA read his take on the scriptures...nothing but LOVE LOVE LOVE and more LOVE...okay...throw a bit of FREEDOM in there and its a wrap.
 A new favorite author. She is raw and a character GENIUS!!!!!  YOU MISS being apart of their life when the book is done!!!!Make sure to try her others as well...HENRY'S SISTERS is another new favorite. I LOVE when authors make me laugh and cry!
 You feel slightly beat up , as if you've gone through 10 people's hard lifetimes...but in the end are so grateful for the renewed dedication to love, kindness and consideration. And the author has that gift of "suck you in-- you aren't going anywhere till this is all resolved"! Thanks Catherine
 I have some THEMES going here. Me and God...that's for sure. I LOVED THIS!!! He says he is a "gastronomical" jew...I am a "cafeteria" and "recovering" Mormon :)
 Stuff to think about...I really like how it intertwines with the thoughts I've had lately on my role as Co-CREATOR of my life. "I AM " has often given me pause. Sweet to dwell in the places I want to become with the mental and visual imaging of it.
 It's WAYNE DYER!!! Really, what more can you say? I would so love a day with him...ALONE...just him and me...in Maui...at HIS HEAVEN....with nothing but time and talk....when I win the lottery...I'm gonna MAKE it happen.
 Rock my world. Another could quote the whole book. If you read this, REALLY, PLEASE, lets talk. I can NEVER get enough of the shear HOPE and JOY I feel while and after reading NDE's!!!!!
 More on personal creation and I AM :)
 Julian is a ANCHORESS/ more than a NUN...from the 15th Century who had "SHOWINGS" from the Savior and her writings about it survived. There are several different renditions of her writings...but I like this one best. Every page just penetrates LOVE LOVE LOVE and ACCEPTANCE and YOU'VE GOT THIS ALREADY!!! I am only 1/3 of the way through this one. The pages send out peace.
"Let nothing disturb you. Let nothing frighten you. Everything passes away except God"....and then YOU get to define what God means to YOU :)
A Scottish Romance that just made me happy to be on the planet and to share in the stories and leave my life for a minute. It's LONG and YUMMY!

No comments: