Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday 25 March 2012....Dad's 55th Bday

 I knew this would make you laugh and remember younger days :) Tanner got in to the costumes again:) So did everyone else!! This was the only pic taken. Those guys are so fun!
 Jason's Farewell today. All da brothas where there. EVERYONE misses you!!!
BIG LOVE TO SPENCER FROM ALL THE BROTHERS!!!!
 And some of the Sistas :) A little weird to have Amy WITHOUT Ali.
 Michael King is AMAZING!!! I wish he knew how much so. His mom has less than 2 weeks right now. Keep him in your LOVE. I'll let you know when she goes. Este is tan from fishing...the ice has melted off Deer Creek and he is in heaven. Mike and Suzie looked as happy as happy today. I LOVE THAT BOY!! He laughs so easily. He's really put his man on since you've been gone...no more High Schooler look for that MAN. Scott leaves not this Wednesday but next...we are all feeling it for them.
To celebrate Dad's Birthday we had couple massages and then went to Hunger Games and then to Texas Road House. He got new running shoes and everyday shoes and his bike fixed up for his presents. I have made him his favorite dinner :ranch chicken, potatoe casserole, green bean casserole, mega salad and rolls with German Chocolate Cake AND Caramel Bars. The Nichols came over to eat with us. Now that Dad drives to work often with Steve they have become great friends.Their family fit into ours so perfectly! Xander lived in the Colony with Michael and Josh all last summer and no one made the connection that they were Sam's brothers! Too funny! Melissa is Megan's age...they only have one girl and all the rest boys as well. They are REAL and so EASY to be with. I think they will become regulars at our table if we can convince them to feel the same.
Megan started moving out tonight. Yeah, I don't want to talk about it. This empty nester thing is getting a little TOO REAL. She'll be living right across the street from Casey.
Michael is going to go with Dad to Chile In mid April! He'll quit PF Chang's to go, then go to Chile, then come home just in time to leave for Alaska, and come home from Alaska and go straight to Kaui!!! The only thing that would make him happier is if  he could ride his motorcycle to Alaska!
Josh only has one more Bus training and he'll be done. He'll be home next weekend and then he'll be staying up at school straight to hit the books hard. He was sad to miss the Festival of Colors in Salem yesterday--it was during his training.
Sam just asked Liza the BEAUTIFUL to Prom. He's HAPPY! He's at  a campfire for Jason right now. He is getting excited for Utah State...the dorms have guys AND girls living in them :) Bryson will be one of his roommates he hopes as well as Devin Miller. The Coach's red headed twins  will be in the same hall. Have you thought any more about WHERE you will do school when you get home?
Cardins said Terrence knew he was going to be transferred, but didn't know where...do you know where he was sent?
So TIGER WON the tournament today. That will make you smile:) HOW WAS GOLFING??? WHERE DID YOU TAKE YOURSELF FOR BIRTHDAY DINNER??? I am sending your Easter package AFTER YOU TELL ME TODAY what you want in it!!! Yes, the Easter Bunny is STILL very much alive my Spencer...and she NEEDS to send you treats!
I've been crazy good busy with work and READING lovely stuff. I just read a near death story...you KNOW how I love those...actually I read two. One was HEAVEN IS REAL about a little boy's experience. The other one ROCKED my world entitled DYING TO BE ME. I'm going to make you read it when you get home. Cuz I LOVE YOU like that! My favorite thing about ALL the NDexperiences is how much HOPE I feel FILLED with when I am done. It's all about LOVE Buddy, It's all about LOVE. And what I LOVE? YOU and that YOU KNOW that and live it! I do my best and you do yours, and we'll compare notes again NEXT week.
You are my shining star, my happy place, my amazing listener, and my bestest friend. Can't wait for morning to hear from you!!!!
MOM
xxxoooxxxXXXOOOXXXxxxoooxxxoooxxx


No comments: