Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sam's St. George Tournament

 I was SO SAD as I put Sam on the bus for the tourney  early Thursday,KNOWING that I wasn't going to get to go....but Tricia and Lou  Morin were angels and would text me play by plays EACH GAME...they made it all the way to the championship and then lost to Desert Hills in the last inning. Sam will send you his stats...but he is leading the state in doubles (he had 3) right now. I thought it interesting how much difference there is in size and "maniliess" between the Seniors (at the back) and the Sophomores (in the front). Love me some baseball boys!!!!Here we go...playing PG at 3:30 on Wednesday...keep us in mind!!!
Michael, Meg Josh and I rode up to Boise together at noon Thursday and we missed you BIG all over again!!! We had the BEST TIME!!! We went through each others IPODS and Michael had some comedians we laughed our heads off to...I LOVE US!!!!


No comments: