Sunday, February 17, 2013

TO MY VALENTINE!!! 17 February 2013

Spencer....thought you'd get a kick out of Tanner's pic to me :)
Megs and I are getting ready to head to Orlando to run the Tinkerbell half marathon next weekend...so if you don't get a post next Sunday I will make it up mid week the next week. Crazy that Dad will be heading there as well....for Uncle Kelly's wedding. He will stay with his Mom and his family in a condo and me and megs and girlies will be in a different resort at our own place....I had this planned before the wedding. So we will meet up at the wedding and then head back to the girl party. It is cold and I am older and TIRED of it so I am about to BURST that I get to go to warm and home. We are working on our costumes. Meg is so creative! She will be Cinderella...I am shooting for Ariel....only the WATER Princess would be right for me :) NOT going to wear just a purple running bra with a green tutu ---so will be creative sometime tomorrow or before I go...I will for SURE send you pics! Kim is Minnine Mouse and the others are all being Disney Princesses. It's going to be so much fun!
Michael has decided NOT to go to Alaska...and you KNOW I'm HAPPY!!! Just want everyone around this summer. He has become the cross fit King. Should be pretty ripped by the time you are home.
Josh is just Mr. Diligent. Working to get him to play more as always. He's super man at school with his grades. Only wish he were close enough to come home more often...but it might be that HE appreciates that:)
So...unbelieveable but TRUE...CJ Shroppell and Max Hill are BOTH going to serve in the same mission in Texas together with Devin Durrant as their mission President. Dallin Hatch was called to Rome, Italy so he will be there with Bryson....Kristy Kolhert's farewell was today...Paris France. They are flying out of here in droves with the new age change.
Real Estate is still AMAZING. I am starting a new business in DoTerra Oils. Been a little brain splitting to do both. Hoping to hit a few big home runs in RE so I can slow there a bit and just go for it in the oils. I figure if I hit it hard for 3 years, MAYBE by then someone will be closer to having a grandbaby for me and I'll be able to use the residual income to slow way down and just play GRANDMOM? And if that plan doesn't work...I'll JUST PLAY!!!! And that will be just a bit after Sam gets home and we will ALL be ready to just PLAY! So far my team is incredible. I LOVE working with lots of people.
Megan and Laura just finished the first session of the IMPACT Training I've been doing and they loved it as much as I did. I'm excited to have them assisting me stay to the principles and tools they teach there. The love they open yourself up to is incredible. The training identifies walls people build and then shines the light of reality on them so they can be knocked down and free up those spaces for connecting and trusting and loving.
I'm excited that YOU are excited about all that is happening there. You are such a great man. I was about to put BOY. You'll always be my BOY...but I can FEEL the difference now. You are making a difference in the world. Mike Cooper shared his news with me....YOU were a part of that!
For all you bring to the world....I LOVE YOU!!! I can't count down for you now...it's too painful because it means Sam is going....so AFTER he is gone I will be able to. Life is tricky for a mom who wants to be in CHARGE of all the doings of her chillins. Even when I have seen enough to know to trust them and delight in their independence. Love you BIG! Enjoy these last weeks.
The Momma who knows the Sun was made to shine ON YOU!!!
M
XXOOXXOOXXOOXXOOXXOOXX and a back scratch!

No comments: