Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Facebook LOVE

Helen Atkin November 30 at 8:50am Report
I am thinking that you probably didn't have one button left anywhere on your clothes after Sacrament Mtg on Sunday!! I'm soo proud of that cute, CUTE Josh...and I'm pretty sure you are sooooo feeling the same!! I just HAD to tell you what an amazing job he did!! Sooo humble...and the spirit was soooo strong! This is "true" joy!!
xoxox
Seriously, how did you let him go to Africa?? I thought Peru was off the planet, but seriously!! Africa!!! But he came home...and so did you!! Prayers are truly answered!!
________________________________________
Love me some Helen Atkin....
my reponse:
Natalie Broadhurst Harris November 30 at 10:46am
I LOVE YOU. Yes, I can't even try to be modest. This boy ROCKS our world, our life, our love. DANG PROUD of him!!! Such goodness....
THANK YOU for mentioning it...it means a lot that someone else thinks so too.

No comments: