Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy THANKSGIVING 2010!!!

This made me laugh...and how true (on a LOT Of levels)...anyway...not doing the big old bird this year. Just 2 turkey breasts and a spiral ham. Jeremi, Preston and girlies are already here. Jeremy, Kori, their kids and her mom will be here any minute. My Dad is going to come, and we have Mike Hardman....but BESTEST OF ALL...we have EVERY HARRIS family member HOME !!!!! With all my heart I LOVE not wondering for days what the MISSING family member will be doing with out us and HOW can I make there day better....
I started my morning as usual in the Hot Tub...no run first...just me and the disappearing stars. It was glorious.
Karie called this morning. Her Dad died around 4:30 am. I am sad for all she has been through the last few years. Of course it is a blessing with his Alzheimer's, but he was such an AMAZING father. So many of life's lessons I can't wrap my head around. I hope she is FILLED with PEACE.
I saw a saying on a journal in Barnes and Noble that read "Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly...." Proverb. Liked it MUCH.

No comments: