Sunday, December 11, 2011

Book Group & friends...

 Rachel and Rachel with these way cool Malmark chimes Julia brought that we played while we caroled...sounded  AMAZING...so easy...just ring when the word is circled in the song book...wish they weren't so pricey...could be a FUN family tradition where everyone can participate. We ate our yummy RAW FOOD dinner (my friends are WAY healthier than me), caroled, exchanged presents and talked about the plan for next year. So GOOD to be together. I love these women.
Kim, Julene and Chris above---Holly, Hiedi, Kystelle with book purposefully in front of face, Charlene.
 And while I'm on the subject of women I love...Marcii has become an OIL TYCOON since her Grand Dad kept the mineral rights on his land down south...her first check and of course we guided her in her spending it!
Kim, who will forever look 12 no matter how many times she hits 30:) in the kids Justice store playing around. And then there is Sara, and you KNOW why I posted this picture for you:)

No comments: