Monday, December 5, 2011

Letter to Spencer 5 Dec 2011

Hey BUG!
Thought the cartoon might make you smile:)
SO SORRY to hear about your wallet...I am all over it this morning as soon as the bank and DMV opens. I can't help but hope that maybe I will HAVE to TALK to you for some reason. Even though I know I am only 20 days away from HEARING your voice, I would SO TAKE a little early TREAT!!!!

Its been a busy week with baseball banquet planning back in full motion and getting ready for Christmas.
I listed Holly Bergmann Gustafavson's home in Provo. She just moved to Holladay--its closer to the airport for Gus.  It's another BIG house...I v been spending tons of time on the phone for work trying to find Buyer's in this upper price range...just not hardly any with the economy.  My activity day girls came Thursday as usual and we made dinner for Debbie Hulsey and her family together--she had baby #8-Caleb. He is as beautiful as all the rest of the Hulsey's. Cooking with 10 and 11 year olds was an experience and I didn't get a single picture . I am sad.  I spent the weekend in Salt Lake at the Hilton with friends shopping for Christmas and just relaxing...we all had massages and ate at amazing restaurants. Downtown Salt Lake is gorgeous with all the Christmas lights.We shopped at the Gateway and then the Park City outlets and you know how I HATE shopping? Well...when I go with friends it makes it much more tolerable. But when I am with them I feel like God forgot to put that girlie part into me.  I am almost done with Christmas Shopping. Yeeee HAW!

Michael went to St. George for his mission companion's wedding. Josh has been studying for finals but will be back home around the 17th. Sam went to London's killer 18th birthday party--97 kids in his house with a DJ and pizza from Pizza Factory. London is rarely here now...spends all of his free time at Paloma's :)-go figure.Basketball season has started as well so that keeps him away more. We miss him. Sam is having a hard time knowing what to want for Christmas. I think this is going to be a lifelong theme with him. I wish I was as good at surprises for as much as he LOVES them. Meg is hanging with friends.

Tonight all of your possee that is left is coming for dinner. I WILL GET PICTURES for sure! And I will make them WRITE you letters, but they all swear they are talking to you weekly via email....I HOPE SO. Bishop Godfrey shared the letter you wrote him with Darin Hunsaker and Darin didn't tell me what was in it, but said what an amazing son  and friend you are :) Thanks Bud. All Christmas is sent. I hope whatever they do to celebrate will be fun. I have no idea how things are for your companion...share what you need to and I can replace anything for you if you need to share.

Snow in Logan, snow in Park City but none here. Pretty cold. The winds in Centerville this week were over a hundred miles per  hour...it looked like a tornado on the TV with Port a Pottiess flying down the street. One TV footage showed a cat flying down the street. Some people were without power  for 2 days. It was just freaky---and we barely even had wind here. Crazy how something so severe could happen so close to us without our even having slightly similar weather. It's their canyons I guess. They are on alert again today.

Hey...the bank will want to know HOW LONG your card has been lost? Also...any idea how much  you had in your account so I can know if someone ELSE has used your card? Just knowing when you last used it will help. Thanks love.

I LOVE YOU!!!!! All this Christmas stuff makes it harder for me to have you gone. Tiger winning the golf tournament makes it harder.Sometimes its just HARDER. I'm going to slurp up every minute of today while working on getting you the card and your license back all the while hoping that MAYBE I will HAVE to talk to you :) LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!!!! And no matter what....TALK TO YOU IN 20 DAYS!!!!!!!
Mom
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



No comments: