Monday, December 19, 2011

Letter from Spencer 19 Dec 2011

 Here they are eating cheeseburgers with Krispy Kreme donuts as the buns...they call it a Celestial Burger :)
 On his Pday at the beach... then with his companion and ? still wondering about the tie????
hey fam,
sorry my email is late mom but we helped someone move in just barely so were running a little late on the pday, i dont know what time on sunday to be honest i dont even know where i will be , or who my companion will be either, elder parsons just went home, and wow that was hard  phew i love him. I am wondering whats going to happen this transfer...... not excited pres just said he has plans for me, but oh well i will do whatever he asks me to and love doing it. im going to have a white christmas? magui is getting baptized this week on saturday and a comformation sunday morning! how bamf is that ! my best christmas ever i think, sorry it has to be away from home, but hey i never helped someone get baptized back home haha
mom i love you more then you know your blog is always awesome, and seriously you are the best , thanks for the packages i love the packers blanket and everything you sent me, and i opened them early cuz i wont have time on christmas with church and the comfirmation and all the dinners i will probably have, and my favorite part that will make me busy is that i get to talk/see you guys!!!
giselas husband is still holding her and the rest of the family back from being baptized, [lease pray that his heart can be opened he wouldnt even let them come to church this week! hes getting more and more scared.
but ya im doing great starting to get fat but i will lose it after the holidays, nothing i can do about it now, and oh yeah its 65 degrees today:) haha but you guys just just laugh at me when its the summer time and miserabley sticky.
sorrry not much to report besides that i love you more then you can imagine and cant wait to talk too you soon!!!

1 comment:

MontelloOffGrid said...

need me a celestial burger!