Sunday, December 18, 2011

Harris Party in Boise

 Look how dang ADORABLE Addison is!!! I gooshed on her on night:) I wasn't a very good sharer and I don't feel a BIT bad:)
 GrandDad and Kath...he will be going to a care center the week after Christmas. His Alzheimer's  has progressed significantly and it is just too much for Ellen to care for and tend to working. Ellen has really been remarkable in all she has done to care for him. It is sad. He is pretty happy all the time...just unsure about WHO people are and what he is suppose to be doing. During the party when it was more than he could handle he kept gong round and round locking all the doors.  He has an eating hang up and always thinks he hasn't eaten. He had 8 bananas before we got there early afternoon...and then told us that he hadn't eaten in 24 hours....a cruel disease.
The white elephant Christmas exchange....
Addison being too cute for words....LOVING crinkling the wrapping paper.
Nettie...who made us personalized cookies and got me a cookbook...Ronnie sporting a new tatoo under those black zip pants, Ellen taking pics (I will post hers when I get a copy...she takes GREAT ones...GDAD in his chair...
Aunt Pam the Beautiful got the Tiarra in the naughty present exchange...
GrandDad and Randy...still trying to get Randy to go on Survivor...still has his nipple rings:) He's getting a new dog for hurding his goats.
Look at those legs....look at those cheeks...as scrumptious to squeeze as they look.
Molly and Sam made this "fort" for their Penguins with the bar stools and boards...pretty impressive!!! Johnson's are doing great. Annie and Katie pretty much WOMEN. Snuck away for dinner with Ali and Paul Friday night. The trip actually seemed too fast for me this time...so grateful the roads were perfectly clear!!
Came home to JOSH home!!!! :) That makes fcr a happy ME! Megan  has been sick and just now perking up. Go to her blog and check out her and Ryan dressed up as Gingerbread people at a concert in Salt Lake this week...they were the hit of the night! Tonight Michael came and watched the Survivor finale with us...oh Spencer...you are SO going to love this season. I was SAD about who won...I SO WANTED OZZY...but as always an interesting season. We missed you.Michael just got back from St. George where he went to Scott's wedding...all his friend's are dropping off like flies. Sam is in heaven...he is in the basement right now with Este, Jason, Brandon, Michael King, Mike Cooper (he came in in his suit, just left Godfrey's office:)) Perk, Brady, Marsh, Colton Jackson,....they are having a poker all nighter. I'm glad I'm a sound sleeper cuz I've got a big work day ahead tomorrow. I LOVE to hear them laugh!!!
I have LOVED that I can count down to next SUNDAY when we talk to you!!! This time next week I will snuggle in my bed and recount again and again ALL that you tell me! I am SO EXCITED that we get to SKYPE!! PLEASE let me know what time so I can have your friends here (AFTER ME/us.. of course:).
I love you Spencer. You are the light of  my life. You are amazing. I am still in awe at your strength and dedication. What kind of a kid makes such sweet lasting friendships that his friends STILL come to hang out even though YOU aren't here, just to BE in this loving place YOU CREATED? I can only imagine how much your companions love you.
I'll be having happy dreams waiting for morning!!!
Your Momma XXOOXOOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOOXOOOXXXXX

No comments: