Thursday, April 5, 2012

 Here are the girlies at 4am excited for their UNKNOW ADVENTURE....check out Aunt Sheri's Facebook to see the updated pics of the FUN they are having!
 Kori came with the other KIDDOS yesterday and we had a LOVELY time! Egg Hunt, hot tub, picnic lunch, yard bowling, bubbles.....I LOVE MY FAMILY!!! It about KILLED Elle (and me) that they could be here with such amazing weather and NOT have the pool open! April 14th!!!!!
 Haven't seen Dad in ages....he came to see Kori and the kids.
 People....HAPPINESS IS A HOT TUB....I swear I should be the National Spokesperson :)
 Elle with BOTH cheeks crammed with starburst jelly beans.
 Haven's malt egg lipstick....did that when I was a kid and I bet her kids will do the same.
Guess which color of jelly beans were her favorite???? Mine too!!!

No comments: