Sunday, April 29, 2012

This week was FULL!!!
Monday night Marta and Randy had us for dinner and she made THAI food that was Yummy...and I'm not normally a THAI eatin' girl. She had the Rapiers over as well. It was such a nice night. Sam was off at team dinner so it was perfect.
Tuesday after work I took my Activity Day girls to see Joseph and the Technicolor Dream Coat at the Covey Center. Still not so big on a play unless I'm in NY. But the girlies LOVED it. Wednesday I was the Realtor for Career Day at Oak Canyon. I got to bear my testimony about how much I love real estate and fell in love with what I do all over again. If for the only reason that I don't have to be in an office all day, and that I get to set my hours, and that I make more than the average bear....and I could still go on :):):) I hope all you kids will get your license as well. I was having the kids pick a property off the MLS and then teaching them how to figure out how much money they could make if they sold that property...the teacher in the room I was using (Mr. Fotu) starts laughing and said he'd never seen kids so quick to catch on to math...and when I left he had all the real estate schools pulled up on his computer and wanted to know which one I thought was best :)  Friday was Dad and I's 29th wedding anniversary. We went to hear JaLee Clark speak at Women's Conference at BYU (as her co -speaker put it---she hit it out of the park). Brought up memories of my doing that 8 years ago. That is STRESSFUL!!! Then we had dinner at Red Lobster. Yesterday was Prom which you'll see as you scroll down. Today was church and I still get to help in the nursery so it was a happy day.
Michael and Sam are downstairs watching GLADIATOR with a BIG BOWL each of popcorn and THINKING OF YOU and your popcorn LOVE...they wondered if they should just take down the whole half gallon of ice cream in honor of you!! Michael heads out for Alaska Thursday and Josh will follow on Sunday as soon as his finals are over. It's gonna be a LONG summer without you three!!!
Meg and KC came by for just a second tonight. Not even for dinner. Hopefully the temperature will raise and that will bring LOTS of people here:) I keep watch on you and see that you are already in the 90's! So GLAD you have air conditioning.
This is the big year mark week. I will put some money in your account to celebrate tomorrow. I did it. I made it a year. I never doubted you of course...but just you remember that  I have NOT come to see you one time, and I expect some admiration and appreciation for that. It's beyond comprehension to me. I LOVE YOU!!!!!
Can't wait for morning! The BEST part of Sunday is knowing tomorrow is MONDAY and you will write!
Sparkle baby, SPARKLE!!!!
XXOOXXOOXXOOXXOOXXOOXXOOXX   your MOMMA   xxxxxxxxooooooooooxxxxxxxxx

No comments: