Sunday, April 1, 2012

Conference Weekend and MISSING YOU!

 Aunt Jeremi and the girlies came and we decorated eggs...This one says I LOVE MY SPENCER!! I just came in to edit this and tell you that they are on their way to OHIO to visit Sheri, Gene and the kiddos...their Spring Breaks matched up! Aunt Jer didn't tell them...just surprised them by waking them up early this morning and saying "we're going on an ADVENTURE!". When I dropped them at the airport at 4:35 am they were dazed--neither has been on a plane yet! Fun times in the family :)
 Pretty typical day...the ONLY way to do church :) The deviled eggs disappeared as fast as I made them! We downed plenty of cadbury eggs and starburst jelly beans and reese's eggs....you would have thought it was Easter TODAY!
So...sad week with Mike's Mom. The funeral is tomorrow and I will take notes for you. The weather has been just fantastic! I worked in the yard and today have a hitch in my lower back....49 is not the same as 48:) Can't imagine what it will be like after I'm done with the BACK YARD!!! Think I'm going to have to have this nueroma out of my foot. It quits hurting after about 10 minutes of running, but then aches the rest of the day. I'm tired of hobbling.
Michael and Josh went to the FUN concert last night with dates. Josh took Stephanie Hale...and she just got a mission call to El Savador, she leaves May 31st. He's sad and happy...she's leaving just after he goes to Alaska and then he'll have 18 more months of school to get through before she gets backs they  :) Mr. Diligence is his name:) Michael is LOVIN his motorcycle in this weather...and I want brownie points for just letting him:)
Meg has moved to Provo and I'm not loving on that. I miss her. I was SO GLAD when she was home for most of this weekend. Michael is moving home this week until he goes to Chile with Dad and then he'll head straight to Alaska after that. Josh is done with his bus training now. Sam is doing GREAT in baseball. They beat Lehi and Timpview twice this week. Dad has been feeling sicky for a week or so...wondering if we have ANOTHER glutten intolerant person.
My favorite quote from Conference was "don't judge me just because my sins are different from yours". The hardest talk for me was the one by Todd Christofferson on DOCTRINE. The WOMAN in me still wishes they would think how it would be to be a woman and to hear again and again that we are LOVED the SAME but that God only speaks through MEN. Don't think I'm going to OUTGROW that one :) So glad you LOVE ME and GET ME xxxoooxxx
The tulips and daffodils are blooming. The trees are blooming. Allergies are raging. Thinking we'll open the pool the 14th :) 11 months this week!!! Next year this time I'll be hyperventilating counting down the days to YOU!!!!!!
Love you Buddy. LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!!!!!! Willl be SO SWEET to hear from you tomorrow.

No comments: