Sunday, April 22, 2012

Missing our POOL BOY:)

 My jar of ANGEL MONEY...money the Angels leave me to find on my runs:)
 Classy Closets came and shelved out my office closet and I am SUCH a HAPPY GIRL!!!
 Heaven revisited on Friday when everyone showed up for the weekend to OPEN THE POOL!!!! Friday night Sam had Pool Party and Haven kept track...she says about 60 kids came. Good thing Dad was still in Chile:) There was ALOT of laughing and screaming and dunking going on. Our neighbors didn't call once. I was grateful. Not too long from now...no one will be here to have screaming parties.
 New HIT pool toy !!!

 See the tulips in the upper left hand corner? So strange to have them still in bloom and yet warm enough to open the pool!
 Their NEW favorite idea!
 Megs and her friends at the end of the pool...Dad's feet. We tried to get them to have a dance off since they were already dancing, but when Preston yelled "Skin to WIN" Everyone stopped but we kept laughing:)
Saturday about 5:30pm, all of the sudden, Marta's Bees came and started attaching/stinging everyone. We had over 30 stings between us....it was CRAZY...everyone ran in the house.  Marta had been "working" her hives and that made them "HOT"...we have to make sure we aren't swimming the next time she starts working them. Kind of gave me nightmares of when they swarmed about 4 years ago. Too wild. Scared us all pretty good. I guess the other neighbors in the neighborhood had the same problem. ARGH.

Other than the darn Prednisone making my eyes blurry and gain weight and itch...I had a sweet week. I am SO SAD I didn't get ONE picture of Chelsey and the shower I gave her here!!! What a sweet heart! Each night I went to bed early and read until I couldn't keep my eyes open!!!Thursday night Sam and I didn't even START watching our missed SURVIVOR episode until 10!! We went to Los Hermanos one night. Jeremy picked up EL Azteca for us Friday night...and Saturday night I got Tri Tip and Preston did the honors on the BBQ:) Dad came home Saturday. The only sad thing is just now...everyone has gone back home...JOSH included:(. But I'm excited for a new work week and MORE excited that TODAY IS MY LAST DAY OF PREDNISONE and I am READY to be feeling GOOD and get my eyes back and drop this water!!

The kiddies are as adorable as ever. We have so much fun together just being US. Elle says "Spencer 's been sleeping over a REALLY LONG TIME NOW.." AND I AGREE!! I told her it was a whole year on the 4th and she said that was longer than she is :) Everyone sends their love. Michael is still in Chile until Wednesday...keep trying to get him to bring Josefa home with him. Josh brought Stephanie home this weekend, but Tania graduated and between everyone's everythings I never got to see her. Sam will catch you up on ball...LOVE ME SOME BASEBALL!!!! Excited for the week ahead as well. Sam ref'd 3 games in a row in Lehi on Saturday and is thrilled with the $80 he made. I could NEVER be a ref. HE LOVES IT.
Meg still not here much. Maybe she'll drop in more now that the pool is open.

Zach Hulsey got called to Paraguay and Christian Lundberg to Lima Peru.

That's pretty much it Love Bug! I LOVE YOU....HAPPY WEEK! As always...can't WAIT For tomorrow! Be good and happy and kind and generous and SMART.
Your Momma LOVES YOU!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: