Sunday, April 8, 2012

 HAPPINESS at church means I get to go to NURSERY for the whole time...now this is what I'M TALKING ABOUT if you want to get real about JOY!!!
 And then there is THIS.....my arms, my soul, my mind, my body, just NEED this kind of holding.....
 This is SO SHORT of how magnificent the full moon was last night, but I wanted to remember....
 Spencer, remember Andy who lived with us when he was released from Heritage Schools when he was 18? Well, now he's married cleaned up his drug addiction, and got baptized Saturday night. He called out of the blue last week...it was good to see him. That is Mandy his wife with him.
BIG SMILE is RIGHT! I LOVE to come home to a book box from AMAZON. With Amazon I can have Christmas ALL year long! I think I could spend a life time reading the thoughts and ideas of others:)
Dad and the boys are in watching the Masters....MISSING YOU! Jer and the girlies got back from Ohio last night and we just got back from "rolling eggs":) I took them up Dry Creek and we climbed the hill and chucked them from there. Having a BBQ for Easter Dinner...I'm the only one left who likes Ham in this group!So teyriaki Chicken on the grill it is. It is SO BEAUTIFUL today!!
I hope you are still enjoying your Easter Candy and Package...the BUNNY LOVES YOU SO MUCH!!!
I want to send you something for your one year mark and Birthday...give me some ideas will you?
This is Sam's Spring Break Week. He has a game tomorrow and Tuesday. They lost both games to Maple Mountain last week...the second game was the ref's fault...but, that's baseball. Michael is moving all his stuff home tonight before heading to Vegas on Wed and then he and Dad head to Chile on Friday...when he gets back he'll have only a few days and then he's off to Alaska.
Josh has been dating Stephanie Hale (Tania's little sister who just got her mission call and leaves the 30th of May. He's ready for the semester to be over and to get on to Alaska.
Meg is doing the same ole same ole---just NOT From our house. We should see her sometime today for Easter dinner I hope.
I love you.BIG. Miss you. Made me cry thinking of you when I saw the missionaries at Andy's baptism last night. Be smart and good and let that LOVE pour out on everything and everyone:)
Your Momma
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: