Sunday, April 15, 2012

Week of April 9th-15th

 Chelsey's getting married! I am giving her a shower here on Wednesday:) They are SOOOOO Happy!
 FINALLY...pics of the Brother...it was a good week in Baseball...and will be another great week this week! All the "Brothers" miss you!!!




 Dad was super diligent, but most of them were pics of his BACK....   :) This was our game against Mountain View.
Spring Break was pretty uneventful...that's how Sam wanted it. Just wanted to play all the ball they could and then HANG OUT. I was sad it wasn't warm enough to open the pool. This Wednesday we are opening it so it will be warm enough for next weekend. Preston and Jeremy and the kids are going to come for the opening SPLASH. Sam is going to have a party here Friday. Good timing with Dad out of town. Josh will come back down too. And Meg will be back home again. She and Kylie have been having a glorious time in Orlando. Although she was disappointed in Harry Potter World. Pretty sure that has more to do with her being 27 than the attraction itself. She did love the Butter Beer though:)

Michael and Dad are off to Chile. So Friday night after Bunco Michelle and I went to see the LATE movie THE VOW. Another one I want you to see. It's about the freedom to choose the life YOU FEEL you were meant to live. Great writing with penetrating dialogue. Just so fun to be FREE to do the late movie with no one to answer to:) I LOVE MICHELLE. Laddie has a cute girlfriend but just got laid off and is looking for a new job. Bronson is doing good in school. Michelle will be the lone ranger at her house this fall as well. I bet Bronson will stay around for awhile though.

After work on Saturday Me and the favorite GIRLIES headed up to Salt Lake to see the new Mall downtown---they call it City Creek. It's HUGE and RITZY (I guess Mormons really know how to build a MALL)...and I like that mall and shopping about as well as all the others. But it was worth every store to just hang out with those happy, life loving, pleasure enjoying, mocking, joke telling, love me just as I am FRIENDS:) I wont tell you who, but ONE of them has a potty mouth I swear JUST to make me laugh. She will let it fly at all the RIGHT and WRONG times and WHY it takes me to the floor laughing I still don't get...but it does. I really love to laugh. Laughing is the language with us when we are together. I feel like they are all the Johnny Carson and I am their Ed McMann. I feel CLEANSED when I get home.

I've had a rough time with my HIP after my neuroma on  my foot. For about 4 nights in a row I couldn't hardly sleep it would ache so deeply. I was getting in and out of the hot tub through the night and put the electric blanket on HIGH and would sleep on my side on top of it.  I'm not sure WHAT has caused this. Well, I guess that,s a lie. The Doctor says with my added weight and still keeping up the miles my hip isn't so happy. SO..I'm suppose to CROSS TRAIN for at least 3 weeks while I take this steriod PREDNISONE. I had just lost 7 pounds...and then its like I got an incurable case of the munchies to where I thought I would die if I didn't have some bread. And you know I'm not so into dying and I LOVE Bread!! So...guess we'll see how it goes this week at weigh in. I was TOTALLY ripped to find out that the steroid side effects are bloating, hunger, and weight gain. But after one day on with NO PAIN...I was pretty relieved. I couldn't STAND it Saturday morning. I woke early to no pain...it had rained in the night and smelled so GOOD outside with the temperature at 38 Degrees. I put my workout clothes on fully intending to only walk a LONG way...but I felt so GOOD...I ran 8 miles. Your mother is NOT going to get an award for her smarts. I so paid for it last night. But really, it was like, JOY to be FEELING so GOOD with NO PAIN...I just HAD to do it. Worms were all over the road and they have this shimmer about them in the early morning dark...its the little things about running that makes it so I can NEVER stop. This "break" is just for a little moment. Just for a little moment.

Everyone's allergies are raging and mine AREN'T. The Heavenly Beings must realize I can only take so much physical disturbance in my universe.  HOW ARE YOUR ALLERGIES????

Josh brought Stephanie home this weekend and they pretty cute together. Time will tell :) He leaves 3 weeks from today. You KNOW how much I really HATE that! Michael leaves the week before him!

Zach Hulsey gets his mission call this week. Today was Bo, their cousins farewell. Julianna always asks after you. So far Sam, Jeff and Bo are all going state side. Julianna really wants ONE of them to go to Italy.

It's yard time. You KNOW how HAPPY that makes me...but I sure miss my free SLAVE labor :) Think they should let me fly you home for a "service" week:) I think every female deer had one or two fawn....LOTS of little babies jumping around behind the fence yesterday...the little ones are always SO DARLING....just wish they didn't grow up to be LARGE RODENTS!

I love you. I know you are happy and love it there. Its a good thing I know that too. ARGH! Foxy had to come home for shoulder surgery. Colton Jackson is not going to be able to go out because of his meds. Now Michael K is shooting for next Feb..  Cole will be home in June!!!

I love you.Did I tell you how much I love you? Could use some Spencer Sunshine around here! WRITE ME FIRST THIS TIME...and ALOT!
Love,
Your MOMMA   XXOOOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXXXXX (and a back scratch:)

No comments: