Sunday, March 9, 2014

Edgar Cayce


When you look at this office you will see WHY I resonate with him :) But goodness...HOW did he function on such a SMALL desk?
It's interesting to me what it takes to get our attention... Ok...MY attention sometimes.
My SOUL sister friend Kimberly loaned me a few books by Edgar Cayce  a few months back and told me that I was going to love them. If you've seen my NEXT UP stack...well, these were pretty far down the stack. UNTIL...I was introduced to Kim Terry (she has  psychic gifts). While talking to me, she says...I get an overwhelming energy around you that is flashing Edgar Cayce...I had not remembered the books given to me by Kimberly. "Who is that I asked? Am I suppose to know who that is? Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"
She laughed and said "He was known as the Sleeping Prophet" google him and see what comes up for you.

I came here to earth just for GOOGLE. I saw his face. I knew him. Take a second and look back at his face. Feel the goodness? Look at that smile...!  Within the HOUR I look at my book stack and realize I have TWO of his works sitting on MY file cabinet!! I threw one into my travel bag for the trip and prayed the heavens time for the reading.

I went to Audible.com and downloaded some of his other stuff.  I had 4 glorious hours of uninterupted reading time on my way to Laguna Nigel. Slurped it up, gulped it down. When I was in High School I was told by someone that you could learn while you were sleeping. I was told by this teacher that  college students where sleeping to tape recordings of information that they wanted to learn and then able to recall it later. That seemed most improbable but SOOO desirous. Ever since it has pricked my brain at times when I am so hungry for more. Edgar Cayce could sleep on a book and know its contents the next day.

When he was young boy an angel came to him and asked him what he would like...he answered that he wanted to help people. The rest of his life is a fascinating read in a Hero's struggle to connect his devote church beliefs with the gifts he was given. He spent most of his life healing. He would go into a trance and access knowledge for the sick from the Akashic records...wake to having no idea what he had said. Miracles in the thousands were performed by people following his trance instructions. Just a humble boy from Kentucky born in the late 1800s and left us in 1945. Another person Momma hopes you will take a second when it feels good to check out. He preached his whole life for us to spend our lives loving and assisting others. Amen.

As much as I want an angel to appear and ask me what I want...I have a knowing that they only come and ask when a heart is pure enough to want only what is best for others. At first I was sad that I am not that person. Then I was wrapped in an angel's love from head to toe for being AWARE I am not that person and being willing to walk the walk to get there. Alot of heart changing ahead. Exciting for all the loving to come as well.

Again, and again and again, as my heart aches to have more KNOWING...I am softened by an understanding that I do not live what I KNOW now.

That softening will not stop me from the begging. How great is it that my GODS KNOW ME? That they DELIGHT in me? That none will be surprised to find me sleeping on/with my books--still asking for speeded light and knowledge :)

I LOVE Psalms 37:4 Delight thyself in the Lord and HE will give you the desires of your heart.

All things are possible with God.

I also LOVE Zephaniah 3:17
The Lord your God is with you.
He will take great DELIGHT in you,
He will quiet you with his love.
He will rejoice over you with singing.

I'm singing....join me?

No comments: