Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Love from Sam 24 March 2014

Hello family! 

I'm sorry, this is one of those weeks where we are super busy and I don't have much time to write, but this week was pretty slow! we had 16 lessons cancel. 16! kind of crazy, but it's alright, we will continue working hard and striving to see miracles.  

our zone is doing better and better each week which is really exiting, this week we will do our first zone meeting and it will be my first training to missionaries! I'm a little nervous but mostly excited for the oppurtunity for me to learn and grow from teaching!

We have an investigator, Jill, who is really doing well. she is basically a dry mormon, her testimony is so strong! she will be baptized on the 9th of April, she went from smoking 40 cigarettes a day to now just 2. she's so close!

I will try my best next week to make enough time so that I can properly write you, but for today I'm really out of time.  I love you all so much! only a year and we will see each other again. let's go to cheesecake factory ok? I miss massive portions of delicious food.  Have a great week! 

No comments: