Friday, October 24, 2014

Oct 24, 2014

Whoa! We are a traveling family! Josh is back in Seattle...Michael is here till his motorcycle gets fixed. His friend Hiedi arrived today--the one he will go to Costa Rica with for the surf/Spanish school. Megan just got home from Detroit. Spencer and Dad left to go back to Boise for the BYU BOISE STATE game and the Phillip Phillips concert. I leave Monday for Florida then Georgia...but Sam...you always take the prize for farthest away. We miss you.

Lots of pics this week...keep scrolling down loves for all of them.

The weather is just too beautiful for words. All my windows and doors are open, The ducks and geese are having a party on the pond. The kids have come out to catch tadpoles and blow bubbles. The golfers are coming through consistently with their laughter and yee haw!Been a tad hard to sit in here all day even though my view is awesome....I am off to teach another class. TOMORROW I'm going to play! Best part is I get to wake to Sam's email.

My favoriest news of the week...I had my first run in a long time---Sarah came over. I only went 2 miles "ish" but my foot feels GREAT!!! We ran the golf course. Not so sure that is allowed..but it was GORGEOUS!!!!!!! And Sarah ALWAYS makes me laughs.

The ZYTO scanner has been a big hit at my Do TERRA classes...it measures your energy in a way that can assess which bio markers are off and tell you which oil you need to balance yourself....then I have whoever has been scanned read the emotional aspect of the oil...been a few tears. We live in such a remarkable world that such machines exist. I would like all you kids to come have a turn....so the Momma can get you the oil you need.

I was in Logan Wednesday night and got to see the brothers....they send their love Sammers. You are so going to be amazed at how big the kids are!

I have 2 books to add to the list:
BREAKING THE HABIT OF BEING YOURSELF by Dr. Joe Dispenza
THE ANCIENT SECRET OF THE FLOWER OF LIFE by Drunvalo Melchizedek

And a few favorite quotes of the week:

Throw MORE love at the problem, not less.
All Doubt, Despair and Fear become insignificant once the intention of life becomes LOVE.
Find a place where there is JOY and the JOY will burn out the pain.
When things are chaotic and painful, embrace it, KNOWING that  in direct proportion there is opposition in ALL THINGS---in another place, and maybe on the other side of it...is that amount of JOY!

I love you all more than an incredible Fall day with the slight breeze blowing. I love you more than Footgames with marching bands and laughing, excited fans. I love you more than pumpkin pie. I love you more than a completely clean and organized house.

LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!!!
The MOMMA
xxxxooooooxxxxooooxxxxxxoooooxxxxxxxooooxxxxo




No comments: