Tuesday, October 21, 2014

What a week!!!!

 Sam feeling the HAPPY of his work!!!!!

 Morning walk with the Sis in Law's on the gorgeous BOISE RIVER TRAIL xxooxx
 THE WEDDING! Tyler and Stacy officially Mr and Mrs EVANS!!!!!
 Pictures tell all...PERFECT DAY!!!!!!










 Does Mike look like his Daddy or what?????
 This is Willis' pic of them announcing that they are expecting BABY #2!!!
 AND THIS....THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOOO HAPPY! The Bammer getting to hit some balls!
I spent the week in Seattle with Josh doing Do Terra and Michael joining us for awesome food, We all know I love to eat...but eating in Seattle/Bellevue is decadent....I highly suggest the shrimp and grits at the OLD TAVERN...yum....

We all few into Boise together while Dad Meg and Spencer drove from Utah and met us there. It was one of the most fun family visits with family that we've ever had. Just so relaxed and lots of football, visiting and getting ready together for Stacy's big day.  I got to hold Charolette and Paxton for the first time. xxooxx The family wrapped us up in their love and sent us off HAPPY HARRIS'.

The wedding was simply perfect. Stacy had everything planned and prepared to the "T".

Josh came back with me to train. Michael came back to fetch his motorcycle. Megan had to leave early to fly to Dallas for meetings this week.

The weather has been unseasonably WARM and so sunny and nice! It just screams for all of us to STOP working and go play in her mountains and roll in the leaves!!!! And eat pumpkin bread and drink fresh apple cider :)

We missed you SAM! As always, we missed you. This counter offer in my head ticks another day off each morning as I wake...140 days...what will each of us DO with our 140?? Spread love. Create love. Preach love. May our lives leave no questions to others looking in as to what we are about.

I LOVED what a friend of mine shared with me this week. This friend is from Georgia and organized and then participated in a church sponsored weekend they called EMMAUS.

" I am surprised at how much worth the right set of people can generate when they combine their energies....one of the main take aways...  I CAN LEAD...and LEAD WELL...When I put appropriate time and energy into something. God works through PEOPLE...and this time, he works thru me. The realization: I CAN BE SO MUCH MORE THAN I AM."


It stuck a chord in me. It continues to give me great pause as to WHO and WHAT I combine my energies. This week I am choosing what things I am putting down in order to be able to give the "appropriate" time and energy to the people I WANT to combine energies with so that the heavens can work through ME.    I CAN BE SO MUCH MORE THAN I AM.  I am surprised at how hard it is to take STUFF off my plate even when I WANT to....

Who have YOU been reading, loving, experiencing your lives with my Chickadees? Tell me about YOUR energy combining...and your HAPPINESS.

Mom
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx





No comments: